X-men 2nd only to Spider-Man we need more

Options
Many x-men would make great cards who should we get next?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Where the heck is Rogue?

I want her to be able to steal an opponents ability and prevent them from using it.
  • That's the most interesting spelling of Phoenix that I've seen...
  • What is this post about?
  • Forgot rogue and could only put 10 in

Could of easily put in
    Rogue
    Sage
    Havoc
    Polaris
    Xorn
    Banchee
    Emma frost
    Archangel
    Cannonball
    Chamber

Dust
    Surge
    Darwin
    Mercury
    Northstar
    Sunspot
    M
    Husk
    Hellion
    Omega
  • SandsTheMan
    Options
    I went Gambit, I have a suspicion that his abilities could be the most fun
  • cyclops
    potentially high damage singel and AoE
    phoenix
    high damage, low health, regeneration, resurrection??
    colossus
    high defense, high health, tanking all damage to team mates
    ProfX
    very low health, mind control, ap steal, ap generation
  • We have Magneto, we need the Prof! 4 stars!
  • Rogue would be my #1 choice too; it would be interesting if she could somehow copy her opponents powers/abilities.

But I voted for Nightcrawler- it would be neat if he could use his teleportation powers to do some wicked tile-switching.
  • Professor X.

There are no heroes - villians now that use mental powers.
  • Omega Red would be awesome. Something where his attack damage to the opponent would be then be received as health. And a tentacle fury damaging the opposing team would be cool.
  • You know how we always see HAMMER personnel with the Dark Avengers, It might be interesting to have a SHIELD agent on our team. Automatic AP generation and maybe a useful assortment of countdown timers. Moral Boost anyone?
  • No one likes psylocke?
  • Cable is a total badass, hope he can be in this game.
  • Charles!!!
  • Gateway! I'm just curious what they'd give him for skills.
  • srsNono wrote:
    Gateway! I'm just curious what they'd give him for skills.
    Lol poor guy all he ever has done is teleport people very long distances.
  • Etusn wrote:
    srsNono wrote:
    Gateway! I'm just curious what they'd give him for skills.
    Lol poor guy all he ever has done is teleport people very long distances.

Lol! He also has an excellent memory. icon_e_biggrin.gif Maybe he could teleport a character so far away that they are stunned for several turns while they try to get back to the match? That might actually be neat. icon_razz.gif

I voted Gambit a long time ago just because I love him. icon_e_biggrin.gif I don't have any other reason why really. icon_e_smile.gif
  • phoenix please
  • Why do people love Gambit? Why?

Nightcrawler would be interesting. The Teleport Power would have to be something we haven't seen. That and he was always a swashbuckling swordsman, so he could do damage.
  • rabscutle wrote:
    Why do people love Gambit? Why?

Nightcrawler would be interesting. The Teleport Power would have to be something we haven't seen. That and he was always a swashbuckling swordsman, so he could do damage.

I was thinking "move target tile to target destination, shattering the tile at the location, dealing damage and generating ap." Leveling the skill reduces ap cost ending somewhere in the 2-3 ap per use range.

He obviously should be purple (teleport) black(decent damage skill) and blue(either a stun or some kind of utility move).