Tracking members performance feature.

I think the Alliance system should have a feature to track players performance.
For example, set up a table to show the points earned by each and every member in the alliance.
Probably by adding a new button, something like " members performance" or " alliance activity", under the "details" in alliance menu.
And it should be accessible to every member.

I think this is important, as it helps to see whether a member is contributing to any events ,or just entering an alliance and share the reward without doing anything.

Comments

• You know who if you click on the alliance points in the ranking of any event you can see the internal ranking of the alliance with the points earned by the single members for that event?
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    The OP wants to be able to track it across all events within a season, and not just the previous one. At a minimum, just having an 'Average Season PVP Score' would be very helpful.
  • There's too many other issues at the moment for them to be adding stuff like that. But that is really easy to track yourself.

At the end of each event, just open up the Alliance Ranking, and create a post in your Alliance Thread. Then you can go back to it any time you need, and your entire alliance can view it.

Or you could create a spreadsheet on google and track each event.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    We track ours in our alliance thread, also allows each member to see his progression over time.

I'd hate to think what a feature like this would do to the server issues we already see on a regular basis. I shudder each time some new feature is introduced, all I've noticed is more and more server issues, and the new features getting disabled mid tournament. For example, the alliance rank display on the event tile, which rarely actually has a number anymore.