Lightning Rounds?

Options
CrawHammerfist
CrawHammerfist Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Haven't lightning rounds been starting Tuesday mornings? It shows on the calendar of events that pops up, but nothing shows on the Versus tab.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    They've botched the first LRs of the season every single time so far. This is probably more of the same. They'll probably start tomorrow, noon EDT.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    They've botched the first LRs of the season every single time so far. This is probably more of the same. They'll probably start tomorrow, noon EDT.

And by botched, Ben means that originally as stated by IceIX the first LRs of each season had been incorrectly set to be a part of the Seasons Score totals, so you can imagine what that would have led to in terms of inflated scores, grinding pts at all hours forever, etc.

So this is basically the 3rd time in a row each season where the first LR has to be delayed to fix the problem before points meltdown apocalypse occurs
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, not up at noon a day late either. But the servers are going up and down constantly, maybe because they are trying to get that hamster to run fast enough to run the lightning rounds this week.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Well, not up at noon a day late either. But the servers are going up and down constantly, maybe because they are trying to get that hamster to run fast enough to run the lightning rounds this week.

Well by getting the hamster to run faster, they killed it and crashed the servers. So I am assuming no LR's this week.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm no physicist, but I would imagine that a hamster would need to run pretty fast to generate lightning.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Widow round is live.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A day and an hour late. I wonder if they'll run on odd number hours all event?