Lighting Rounds

Options
warcin
warcin Posts: 118
edited June 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So does anyone know when the lightning rounds are going to start. The villain ones always start at 12 est but the hero ones never seem to start at a consistent time.

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No idea, and I'm surprised it took this long for anyone to post about it. I guess we've all just gotten used to things being a little messed up. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see it go live at the end of the Hood tournament in 18 hours, but maybe we'll see it at midnight (Eastern) tonight in 6 hours instead?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Clearly its part of season 3 and they need a day to fix it, just like they did with season 2...and season 1...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hero LRs never start @ a consistent time. They need to get going though...DJ needs some ISO to level some kitty.

Marc
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    djsquillz wrote:
    Hero LRs never start @ a consistent time. They need to get going though...DJ needs some ISO to level some kitty.

Marc

What Chimaera is likely referring to is the fact that the first LR of each season has been delayed since each time the devs "forgot" that the LRs should NOT be part of the Seasons score totals which would destroy the End of Seasons scores for everybody if they got included

(i.e. grind pts 'til u die!/sleep-what-is-sleep? -type situation)

thus the delay for some quick duct-taping/sonic screwdriver fixing/etc.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:

Marc

What Chimaera is likely referring to is the fact that the first LR of each season has been delayed since each time the devs "forgot" that the LRs should NOT be part of the Seasons score totals which would destroy the End of Seasons scores for everybody if they got included

agreed that this prob has to do qith the start of the new season, but i can only ever remember these delYs jappening with hero LRs. villian round go off like clockwork.

and i still need.to level some kitty... 8- )

marc
  • Unknown
    Options
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:

Marc

agreed that this prob has to do qith the start of the new season, but i can only ever remember these delays happening with hero LRs. villian rounds go off like clockwork.

and i still need.to level some kitty... 8- )

marc
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm with you DJ. I need some mad ISO to get my LThor up to 100+.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Now, now, I'm sure if they ran into a problem with lr 10.5 hours ago, they would have told us.....oh wait....heck didn't freeze over, that's just the ac. Well, that's good too. In that case, lr is working as intended....