PvP reward : 2* cover OR token

Hi,

with the 1 and 2* cover being randomly awarded when winning a match, it's quite easy and quick to have all covers for the 2*.
So the 600 points cover reward may finally interest few people. It's even faster to get a specific cover after a win than with the 600', if you miss the right time (if you miss cStorm, you may now wait a month or more before she come back as an award). It's a nice reward for something like a week or 2, after, it's just a 250 iso reward.

So why not give the choice when you get 600 points ? Could be nice if the player could choose between the featured cover (that still interest some people) or an heroic token. If D3 don't want to give more opportunities to have 3*, a new token with only 2* could be created.

And the same thing could be made for the placement between 51 and 200. Because of many reasons, I can't be in top 50 for the 3*. So I score only to attain alliance goal. This kind of token, for top 51-100, could be more pleasant (and motivational) than a cover you sell by dozen a week.

What do you think about ?

Comments

• CrawHammerfist
    CrawHammerfist Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options are great. I'd love a 25HP option instead of a 2* cover.