Post-Season 3 PVE

I think after Season 3, they should have a PVE with requirement for entry to have at least 1 of each Fury cover. They could put in higher-end progression rewards since most of these player are past 2*-3* transition and need help maxing out. This would be a nice reward for all the hard-working alliances that stuck it out for 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT! A lot of these players are bankrolling D3 and it would be nice to be recognized.

Thoughts?

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    It will lock out a ton of players, so, no.
  • Your suggestion is that they have a new game mode that gives additional rewards to players who have already earned character covers otherwise completely unavailable to the rest of the player base. This is a bad suggestion.
  • How wonderful it would be to make a special event for the top 1 % of the players with very nive rewards that will make cry the rest of the 99 %. That's true that the top 2000 need so much help to improve their low level roster icon_neutral.gif It's also true that they never had access to a reward that the rest of the player can have ... Let's help them !!!

(erf ... it could be a post on polical behavior of many countries icon_e_biggrin.gif )
  • mattyD857 wrote:
    I think after Season 3, they should have a PVE with requirement for entry to have at least 1 of each Fury cover. They could put in higher-end progression rewards since most of these player are past 2*-3* transition and need help maxing out. This would be a nice reward for all the hard-working alliances that stuck it out for 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT! A lot of these players are bankrolling D3 and it would be nice to be recognized.

Thoughts?

That is what the Nick Fury cover was for. I am past the point where I think alliances were a bad move. D3 did it just to make money. Now you have the people that benefited the most coming to the forums suggesting it wasn't enough... As for them bankrolling D3, that is exactly the problem. They didn't work hard for any of it. They spent money. They bought their way to the top. Personally I think they need to stop awarding covers as alliance rewards. At the very least, ones that nobody else will be able to get anytime soon.
  • Yup, the Nick Fury rewards were reward enough. No need to create more distance between the haves and have-nots; it's how you burn out a player base and kill a game. This is not a good idea.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    How about instead, we have a post season 3 tourney where anyone with a Nick Fury cover is EXCLUDED, and top prizes are Fury covers...
  • Oh just do what they always do, start a PVE with plenty of Fury required nodes. We all still can play, the haves get an easier ride and everyone else can complain about required nodes for a week.