New characters in tokens

DubbaHuss
DubbaHuss Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
Any word yet on when we'll see Daken and Storm 3* versions and Sentry become available in standard and heroic tokens?

Comments

• I_am_Zero
    I_am_Zero Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Storm just came out, so I doubt you'll see her for another month. Daken and Sentry have already been asked about in another thread. Hopefully, they'll come soon.
  • Any chance the drop rate will improve? Back when there were guaranteed covers I regularly bought packs. I also bought some when the rates were still better (like with Falcon), but with only 4 % chance for Storm even in the 42-pack, I'm very, very reluctant (as in: highly unlikely) to spend that amount of money.
  • Rico Dredd wrote:
    Any chance the drop rate will improve? Back when there were guaranteed covers I regularly bought packs. I also bought some when the rates were still better (like with Falcon), but with only 4 % chance for Storm even in the 42-pack, I'm very, very reluctant (as in: highly unlikely) to spend that amount of money.

Until sales start to seriously drop on the ten packs, they're not going to restore them to reasonable drop rates. So never, ever buy ten-packs.