New Hero Lightning Rounds please

Okay, so winning LRs no longer guarantees a specific 3* cover or any 3* cover at all. Can we please swap out the featured heroes in tomorrow's Heroes Lightning Rounds tomorrow?

The rounds are supposed to be about speed, but the Hero LRs feature four of the slowest characters in the game. Villain rounds are short and speedy.

The Old

Hulk (Indestructible) - High health and no quick special attacks
Iron Man (Model 40) - Same. Hulk is green but IM40 is a turtle.
Black Widow (Silver Thunderboobs) - 17 green to finish the fight "fast."
Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) - Oh come on.

Patch and Punisher are fine, but they are also very old. Frank is pushing 60 and Logan/James/Snuffles is pushing 600 depending on whichever retcon is in effect.

Let's speed things up a bit with

Psylocke - speedy strike tiles and decent but not obscene health buffed.
Human Torch - Green green green
Falcon - Plays well with others
Black Panther - Slow, but faster than GSBW and capable of making strike tiles as well. Plays well with Falcon
Thor (Modern) - You want to show 2* players what they are missing, right?
Nick Fury - You wanna sell HP? This will sell some HP.

Plzplzplz.

Comments

• That's a great suggestion.
  • Yep, I'm all for exchanging those 4 slow chars.

I like Your ideas, You just got the scAvengers seal of approval, please check Your Steam inventory.
  • But this is literally the only reason to play with Spiderman! If you take that away, he'll never see life outside of the Prologue again!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    That's 19 green for Grey Suit, not 17 :>
    Nick Fury hasn't been released yet, maybe Sentry/Daken instead?
  • I don't think they should put Dark Avengers into Hero lightning rounds. Maybe Sentry...but probably none of them for consistency's sake.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Aw, I forgot that they are not technically heroes. Maybe Mohawk then, she has been fully released.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    would love a torch lighting round especially since he's seemingly rare cause they haven't put out any rewards for him in forever.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Nick Fury - You wanna sell HP? This will sell some HP.

How about no. This would likely be enough to finally push me out of the game. If they start doing events with the required character being ones they have only awarded to the top 1%, I'll likely find some other way to spend my free time.
  • For lightning rounds you get a "rental" required character, though. It's only PvE where you frequently don't.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Ghast wrote:
    Black Widow (Silver Thunderboobs) - 17 green to finish the fight "fast."

As noted earlier, it is 19. And I usually kill with GSBW in 4-5 turns. BOOM-headshot.

Only OBW gives me trouble by prioritizing purple tiles so highly. Most opponents don't touch them, especially in Hero rounds.