Calling IceIX, Where the hell is my daken in cover packs!?

Options
Ice hasn't been around here in about a week and daken has been out now for what seems like a lifetime yet he is still not in packs. I am sitting on I think 7 heroic 10 packs just waiting to be disappointed when I don't get any dakens I need but damn it I want a chance! Hell, add sentry and MoStorm while your at it too! icon_lol.gif I hate this game. icon_cry.gif

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have PMs that he hasn't even looked at yet from over two weeks ago. I hope he's OK. Anyone want to give D3P a call and see if he's alive?
  • Unknown
    Options
    People actually spend HP on dakken and sentry, so they're going to keep them out of normal tokens a while. Probably until they release another character that inspires investment.
  • Unknown
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    Ice hasn't been around here in about a week

Check Phantron's basement. icon_twisted.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    sms4002 wrote:
    Ice hasn't been around here in about a week

Check Phantron's basement. icon_twisted.gif
    Should we change his name to IcedIX?
  • Unknown
    Options
    You suggest that Phantron actually nerfed IceIX?
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    D3 has a secret GP progression bar for purchased covers.

icon_twisted.gif
  • Professa D
    Professa D Posts: 111
    Options
    Ya I'm sitting on 4 ten packs myself, almost ready to give up but knowing that a week after I do they'll finally include them. I mean, they HAVE to include them eventually, right?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Since it's summer, it's always possible that he's on vacation...
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Since it's summer, it's always possible that he's on vacation...

Or.... like so many others, he's given up on the game as well. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    Ice hasn't been around here in about a week and daken has been out now for what seems like a lifetime yet he is still not in packs. I am sitting on I think 7 heroic 10 packs just waiting to be disappointed when I don't get any dakens I need but damn it I want a chance! Hell, add sentry and MoStorm while your at it too! icon_lol.gif I hate this game. icon_cry.gif

Usually five or six weeks from initial release to heroic bin.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bugpop wrote:
    sms4002 wrote:

He said 3-4 in his Q&A. Its been over a month but he is MIA...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lazy Daken and Sentry are showing up in the Hood PVP tokens. Just not in heroics or standards yet. Methinks someone forgot to flip the switch.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Bugpop wrote:
    sms4002 wrote:

yeah, he spent like an entire evening with us, we thought everything went great, and then no 2nd date and no explanation.... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    volos wrote:
    Lazy Daken and Sentry are showing up in the Hood PVP tokens. Just not in heroics or standards yet. Methinks someone forgot to flip the switch.
    As I said in the other thread, they've been in event tokens for a few weeks, right after their release events.
    That's why it's a little surprising that Mostorm is _not_ in event tokens yet (except for PVE), so I don't know if Sentry and UDaken are accidentally in there or by design.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm pretty sure they just forgot about it, but even if they were in the heroic pack it's going to be like 0.7% chance of pulling them. Still better than 0% though I'm wondering if I should save my tokens for when Nick Fury will be available in tokens.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    I'm pretty sure they just forgot about it, but even if they were in the heroic pack it's going to be like 0.7% chance of pulling them. Still better than 0% though I'm wondering if I should save my tokens for when Nick Fury will be available in tokens.

I keep telling myself to do that, and then every time I make it to about 10 recruit tokens I end up opening them all, and then regretting it. Given that the main characters I need are the new ones I really should have some more self control!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

I keep telling myself to do that, and then every time I make it to about 10 recruit tokens I end up opening them all, and then regretting it. Given that the main characters I need are the new ones I really should have some more self control!
    Tell me about it. I cracked all my ten packs yesterday, 7 of them.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:

I am saving all of mine for Fury. Getting the exact 3* you want is even more difficult than getting any Fury. So I think it is better to wait for Fury, and if I get any 3* I want it would be a plus.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Bugpop wrote:
    sms4002 wrote:

If you look at the release rate you'll see that 3-4 weeks doesn't represent the actual release schedule.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i think they've been dumping new characters into tokens in 3s. that's why falcon was in heriocs like 2 days after his pve. i'd guess after the storm pvp there's a good chance all 3 show up in tokens very quickly, but that's just a guess.