indicate downgraded effects on other colors

MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
When you're able to upgrade one color by downgrading another, could it be possible to indicate what happens to the other colors if they're downgraded? This would help in making the decision to upgrade or not.

Comments

• Yes please! From the first time I saw the respec screen, this has bugged me. Details are there for what happens if a cover level is raised, but no corresponding details are shown for if a cover level is lowered. It seems odd to leave these details out.

Every time I got a cover for one of my 2*s that would let me "rebuild" them I used to groan. Sure, getting a cover I could use was great - but there's no *in-game* way to get the different cover build info. Instead I had to come to the forum to check the character threads to see what the cover levels were, which builds were recommended/not recommended, and anything else useful.

I found I kept checking back on the same character threads just to make sure I didn't do something silly on impulse. This was extremely frustrating once I'd settled on each build - I had to keep checking that it was Thor I wanted 5 green on and not Ares, for example. It took away a lot of the excitement of getting the new cover. In the end I just kept tabs open for the tricky characters, not closing them until the build was complete. It worked, but having the basic details available on the respec page would be a lot simpler!
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Amanda1983 wrote:
    Yes please! From the first time I saw the respec screen, this has bugged me. Details are there for what happens if a cover level is raised, but no corresponding details are shown for if a cover level is lowered. It seems odd to leave these details out.

Every time I got a cover for one of my 2*s that would let me "rebuild" them I used to groan. Sure, getting a cover I could use was great - but there's no *in-game* way to get the different cover build info. Instead I had to come to the forum to check the character threads to see what the cover levels were, which builds were recommended/not recommended, and anything else useful.

I found I kept checking back on the same character threads just to make sure I didn't do something silly on impulse. This was extremely frustrating once I'd settled on each build - I had to keep checking that it was Thor I wanted 5 green on and not Ares, for example. It took away a lot of the excitement of getting the new cover. In the end I just kept tabs open for the tricky characters, not closing them until the build was complete. It worked, but having the basic details available on the respec page would be a lot simpler!

Ditto that! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Yes, please.