Buy ISO with HP

So, i'm transitioning from 2* to 3* and I am trying to level all my 3* evenly as possible to give me a rounded roster.

This was fine when I only had a handful of covers for each 3* hero but now i'm in a curious situation where I have hero points but not enough ISO. Most of my 3* roster is between lvl 40 and lvl 100 so each new cover will cost anywhere from 7K to 12k to 20K to level them fully.

It would be great if I could spend HP and get ISO. Obviously D3 will want to avoid this as currently it costs real money to buy ISO/HP so it would probably be a pretty low exchange rate but I guess 50 HP for 2500 ISO is just about fair.

This could work the other way round by buying HP with ISO. Again the exchange would have to be quite high like 10k ISO for 50 HP or something.

Comments

• They do this whenever they run a "Lone Star Skirmish." The special packs for those offer 1* covers and 1500-2500 ISO for 200 or 300 HP. Don't quote me on the specifics.

It would be nice to see this kind of exchange become a permanent option.
  • While it's nice you are trying to level them equally the strength and power from one Lv141 greatly outweighs having a team of 3 100s-120s. I've been getting my 141s up one at a time.
  • Based on what they sell it for the exchange rate would be 5hp/13iso. Personally, I wouldn't trade HP for ISO since ISO is so much easier to get.
  • Kuchiri wrote:
    While it's nice you are trying to level them equally the strength and power from one Lv141 greatly outweighs having a team of 3 100s-120s. I've been getting my 141s up one at a time.

Depends on whether you're focusing on PVE or PVP. The flexibility is more useful for PVE than the single 141. On top of that, you can beat 141s with 100-120s.
  • Using shields for a better placement is kind of like buying iso with HP already. An extra 3* cover sells for 500 iso.