simple PvP suggestion, quality of life: LOOK

Fellow alliance members names show up in a different color in PvP to avoid unnecessary attacks due to quickly attacking whoever is worth the most. i know im not the only one who just checks the point value and team before clicking attack.

Comments

• this isnt probably allowed, butttt bump!
  • Butt bumps are not specifically outlawed in the ToS, but I think the mods vertically frown upon it.
  • but butt what about butt bumps?
  • smartyr wrote:
    Fellow alliance members names show up in a different color in PvP to avoid unnecessary attacks due to quickly attacking whoever is worth the most. i know im not the only one who just checks the point value and team before clicking attack.

and horizontal frowns?
  • C'mon mofos I know this is gold
  • A blip in the althogtthrim
  • Derpxerpderp
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    If you don't take time to check your opponent's name, let alone alliance affiliation, you wouldn't be considered for very long in a high level alliance. Besides demonstrating an understanding of game mechanics, you should also strive to display a level of competence regarding polite behavior. This would apply in-game and in-forum.

A better suggestion would be to include alliance name along with player name in PvE match screens. This has been suggested before.
  • Cragger wrote:
    If you don't take time to check your opponent's name, let alone alliance affiliation, you wouldn't be considered for very long in a high level alliance. Besides demonstrating an understanding of game mechanics, you should also strive to display a level of competence regarding polite behavior. This would apply in-game and in-forum.

A better suggestion would be to include alliance name along with player name in PvE match screens. This has been suggested before.

Uhhh.... I'm in a top 100 guild, this kind of **** is rare and just a minor annoyance, not game-breaking. I mean, we aren't shield or anything but we get by.