A new use for strike tiles

I was thinking it would be nice to add something to the strike tiles, What if in addition to adding damage to your attacks your healing ability were also boosted by the same amount?

Comments

• I don't think that would be a good idea. With patch and lazy taken, OBW would be overkill. Her damage and healing output would be too insane. If anything, they should add healing tiles that increase healing, but that wouldn't be that great because there are only two healers in the game.
  • It could actually make a unique ability for a soon to be released hero/villain. Though I would go with a tile that heals every turn but costs AP to keep it going. Like inferno for HT, but heals instead.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    A 3* healer would be huge. Right now OBW is the biggest healer in the game and is used in many 3*** teams becuase of her AP steal and healing. The question would be how strong the healing would be. Lets say it takes 9 blue AP to activate and at level 5 with a level 141 it issue a 1 turn CD tial thatheals 400 to all costing 1 blue AP. Or have it be like the goons who heal with a cost of 6 AP with a 2 turn CD tial that does 1000 heal to all.