A better 600 pt reward

djpt05
djpt05 Posts: 178
I have about 8 fully covered 3* characters. When the 2-75 rewards are for those completely covered characters I have no reason to play past 300 points.

The latest tourney does have something I need: Yellow Lazy Thor. BUT it ends midnight on Friday so I know that's not happening. So i'll just play for the 300 point token and not bother.

Season rewards are not a motivation. Increasing the progression point requirement will not want me to play for relatively worthless 10 recruit tokens.

Putting a better reward (PvP token) at 600 pts will definitely keep me playing longer

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    My recomendation would be to swap the 900 reward with the 600 reward. 50 hero coin for 600 points is definatly better than a 2** cover. The 900 point can then be a 3*** cover. As someone who is in the 2-3* conversion it is definatly a challeng to get to 900 points, but I would be much more willing to fight for 900 points and use a 8hr or 24hr shield for the 3** cover. grinding through 3** teams for 50 coin does not feel worth the 900 points.