Reward 20 Iso-8

The percentage this comes up on a node that is 1/4 cleared is ridiculous. Obviously it is not strictly a 25% chance for each reward otherwise this wouldn't happen as much. It gets incredibly frustrating to have a node that still has 3 rewards available give you this as a reward. So, I would recommend either fixing the percentages or actually make the repeat reward actually worth something until the node is cleared. Something in the range of 70-140 Iso-8 would seem appropriate to me. This would be just until the node is actually cleared, then revert it back to 20 Iso-8.

Comments

• I say we bump it to 50 and only see it after we get the other rewards
  • I'd be perfectly happy not to have it at all and have four clearances net you all the rewards, after that they can give me nothing for subsequent clearances if they like.
  • I'd love to know what the odds of this happening.

It makes no sense with three rewards still available, I get 20 ISO for the next 8 clears.
  • Nereb wrote:
    I'd love to know what the odds of this happening.

It makes no sense with three rewards still available, I get 20 ISO for the next 8 clears.
    .0015% or 3 in 2000 chance. Funny how such a low chance happens all the time.
  • In my opinion if the RNG is skewing the odds against the player on node rewards, then it is probably doing it just about everywhere else it uses a RNG to determine the outcome.
  • Boomer69 wrote:
    In my opinion if the RNG is skewing the odds against the player on node rewards, then it is probably doing it just about everywhere else it uses a RNG to determine the outcome.
    Hell yeah. Everything in this game that involved luck is twisted against us. The ai gets ridiculous cascades, tokens never drop 3*, 20 iso rewards always show up. It's insane. It's obvious the devs are screwing our "luck", and its just like them to do that.
  • It's weird that this should come up now as I havent had any 3* from a standard token for weeks and then I pulled one GSBW yesterday and one the day before too. Also i opened a Cage Match token this morning to get OBW. 3 Black Widows in a row. Coincidence or Conspiracy? icon_eek.gif
  • It's obvious the devs are screwing our "luck", and its just like them to do that.

You can scoff at it if you like, but yet another 10 nodes cleared and again the ISO 20 rewards beat the odds and were given on 7 of 10. This has been happening since I started playing this game. It happened on virtually every node on the story line and it has happened in every PvE event I can remember.
  • As long as I can remember, except for the big reward you always get, I didn't get anything thant 20 iso rewards in the pve events....
  • Boomer69 wrote:
    It's obvious the devs are screwing our "luck", and its just like them to do that.

You can scoff at it if you like, but yet another 10 nodes cleared and again the ISO 20 rewards beat the odds and were given on 7 of 10. This has been happening since I started playing this game. It happened on virtually every node on the story line and it has happened in every PvE event I can remember.
    I wasn't being sarcastic, I was agreeing with you. I guess it's kind of hard to tell just looking at words on a screen.
  • My practice on PvE events is to clear all events once to get *some* nicer prizing, then stick to the higher point events.

There's no point in me grinding a node for double digits worth of points AND only 20 Iso a clear. I don't need to have TWO bad tastes in my mouth...