My idea's to help with the three star transaction.

Hi. I see a lot of people, such as myself are struggling with the three star transaction. There is a lot of help in game for the one and two star transaction, such as tokens, PvP match rewards and such, but the three star transaction itself is very hard and frustrating for a lot of players.

1. Pve. A weekly one day, non competitive event with a three star reward at the end of it. Either by manageble progression reward or one time node reward.

2. PvP. Non season or allience based events running consecutively along side season and alliance based event's.

3. An increase pencent rate in two star or above tokens.

4. An increase in four star covers, with a lowering in the amount on hero points it takes to level up three star characters.

Just my input in to how to keep the middle tier players happy, who don't have time to treat this game as a full time Job. Games are meant to be fun after all. And this one is getting old hat with a shelf life rather quickly...

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    1. Pve. A weekly one day, non competitive event with a three star reward at the end of it. Either by manageble progression reward or one time node reward.

2. PvP. Non season or allience based events running consecutively along side season and alliance based event's.

3. An increase pencent rate in two star or above tokens.

4. An increase in four star covers, with a lowering in the amount on hero points it takes to level up three star characters.

I think they are doing that with PVE now. If you look at Thick as Thieves they had a progression reward as well as a 3** reward. I think the difficulty in getting the progression should be a littler harder than it was, but not as hard as in previous events.

I also agree with #3. I have seen a significant drop in the ability to get 3*** covers from stadard tokens as well as heroic.

Another id would be in PVP once you get over a certian point total say 800 points you can have a chance to win a 3*** charachter, or place heroic covers as a prize. I like the fact that a 3*** cover is hard to get and I want to make sure that I have earned it and they are not just given to me. icon_mrgreen.gif

Good ideas!! icon_e_smile.gif