Cant update using steam

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    looks like its possible to update now btw.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcoran wrote:
    Narkon wrote:
    Same problem here. At this point I think it's safe to say that all my progress in the pve was for nothing. Without having played at all in 1 sub how can someone hope to catch up? It's really funny (or not). Today I was thinking how bad would they screw up in this pve and a few hours after this happens. I guess their ability to destroy in without equal. Hulk Smash. I think it's about time you hire someone who can program without breaking the game every 2-3 days.

Youve rb in main, you dont need to do subs. Also why you cant play, you cant run MPQ without update?

You can play but the game literally asks you to update every 3 minutes.

The subs don't matter at this point because the main bracket have too many nodes, but losing say half a day is going to make it pretty hard to recover because the main bracket is getting crazy points and it's hitting a point where even with max rubberband it's not easy to catch up.

I wrote off TaT as lost cause so I'm not too worried about not being able to play. In fact I'm more worried about not getting my usual free iso in the Lightning rounds at this point.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcoran wrote:
    Narkon wrote:
    Same problem here. At this point I think it's safe to say that all my progress in the pve was for nothing. Without having played at all in 1 sub how can someone hope to catch up? It's really funny (or not). Today I was thinking how bad would they screw up in this pve and a few hours after this happens. I guess their ability to destroy in without equal. Hulk Smash. I think it's about time you hire someone who can program without breaking the game every 2-3 days.

Youve rb in main, you dont need to do subs. Also why you cant play, you cant run MPQ without update?
    The dialogue box was black-screening me. Maybe Narkon had the same problem.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    You can play but the game literally asks you to update every 3 minutes.

The subs don't matter at this point because the main bracket have too many nodes, but losing say half a day is going to make it pretty hard to recover because the main bracket is getting crazy points and it's hitting a point where even with max rubberband it's not easy to catch up.

I wrote off TaT as lost cause so I'm not too worried about not being able to play. In fact I'm more worried about not getting my usual free iso in the Lightning rounds at this point.

Mate you should read our alliance chat more icon_razz.gif I know bout popup, its annoying but still can play. And got 37 k points today already, from 433 rank to 20, after 30 hours of absence.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Update was forced on me anyway; saw insignificant but welcome level reduction; if you're still on low scaling, try not to update (leave the game open or something).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Digifiend wrote:
    Malcoran wrote:
    Narkon wrote:

The dialogue box was black-screening me. Maybe Narkon had the same problem.

Does that to me too. Or hangs/freezes. Does this every time there is an update available and the dialog box appears.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Actually the pop-up (when you don't apply the patch), after several dozen of skip (good for us this doesn't cost ISO...), not appear anymore. Finally !