Linking Accounts

//I'm sure this topic isn't new but I haven't seen it in the Index and on the front page of the suggestions.

First of all I'd like to say that I love the addition of the Timer that shows when the points of a node are fully reloaded.

As for linking accounts. I mostly play on my tablet, which is the family tabelt, so I can't take it with me when i go away. Especially if you need to grind a while it gets bothersome playing on the small screen. Linking my android account to steam would be really awesome.(without facebook connect or somesuch)

A problem would be that you would need everyone to register accounts, when they are playing without a real account up to now. (While not my main suggestion having people create accounts that don't care what platform you play on would certainly be a big improvement)

If you don't want to force an account creation on people, you could circumvent that with different methods. You could for example give a random code on one device that I could input on the other device to link them, even without accounts. I'm sure that could be implemented without an open door for abuse and hacks.

I still want to have MPQ on my tablet device, but since it drains the battery really fast if you need to grind a little longer and especially since my Nexus 7 gets REALLY hot with the new update i am not comfortable playing for extended periods of time on it and would prefer to switch to my computer when needed.

Also something unrelated to Linking accounts. I would really like if you could somehow see how much AP the enemy has on mobiles without having to scroll around the screen. Thats really annoying for such important information. Often I would have to look it up several turns in a row to check they can't pull off a big move to down my team. I get that space is premium especially on mobiles but that's really important and some people are playing on big tablets and not small phones.

Comments

• I agree with that. I'm playing on Steam only, but from time to time it would be good to play on my phone (i.e. if I'm out of home).