Small request regarding countdown tiles in PvE missions

Would it be possible to add some kind of ownership indication for countdown tiles in PvE so we can tell which enemies are associated with which countdown tile on the board? Sometimes there are same-level enemies and there's no way to tell which tiles are owned by which enemy. I hate how I kill one pyro and it turns out the tile is owned by the other one, lol.

Comments

• I would second this
  • Usually you can tap on the tile and then associate it with the right enemy...but if there are three flamethrower hammer soldiers its really hard to find out who. Perhaps a hero/enemy glow when looking up abilities?

I would second this.
  • I will third this icon_e_biggrin.gif (or in fact fourth this icon_e_wink.gif )
  • yeah, I also support this ^^
  • Ya, presently the only way to tell is to stun one of them and see if their countdown stops (thank R42 update! icon_e_smile.gif )

Count one more vote for this feature...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually sort of enjoy the tension of wondering if I'm killing the right goon before a countdown tile I just can't match ruins my day...
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I actually sort of enjoy the tension of wondering if I'm killing the right goon before a countdown tile I just can't match ruins my day...

You may have all my tension, DayvBang. But I rather not have it icon_e_smile.gif
  • I quadruple this motion. Or whatever.
  • FoxInSox
    FoxInSox Posts: 75 Match Maker
    I would also love this. Like was mentioned, flashing the enemy character that it belongs to when you select a countdown tile would be awesome.