Show players with 0 points at the end of the event

I went to check individual points after an event ended and I realized the people with 0 points don't show. When an event is going on, you can see people with 0 points with a hyphen beside theri name like this "Callipos -". Why can't we see this after an event ends? It would be very helpful in determining inactives. Please implement this soon. This is important.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I agree wholeheartedly that 0s should be on the report, what we've been doing is using a Google spreadsheet to track everyone's scores since the start of season 1. That way if someone is a 0, we know right away when we input the event scores as they won't have a value for that event.
  • I went through our alliance list just now to look who didn't score for the last PvP. I shouldn't have to do that.

I first wrote all the members in a text file and then checked one by one to see who wasn't showing on the end of event alliance score list. What you are doing is very good but not practical. I wouldn't want to do that either. Thanks for the suggestion and support though.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    KevinMark wrote:
    I went through our alliance list just now to look who didn't score for the last PvP. I shouldn't have to do that.

I first wrote all the members in a text file and then checked one by one to see who wasn't showing on the end of event alliance score list. What you are doing is very good but not practical. I wouldn't want to do that either. Thanks for the suggestion and support though.
    Actually it's very practical when you're managing 100 players across 5 alliances.
  • Actually it's very practical when you're managing 100 players across 5 alliances.
    Ah. I see. I hadn't paid attention to your sig then. But the point is I shouldn't have to track down 0 points manually when there is already a system recording the scores for us.