MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
edited 22 October 2024, 02:21 in MPQ General Discussion

Health & Match Damage

Feeder Chart

Abilities

Ability: Sin Eater
Color: Black
AP Cost: 8
Alejandra removes the sin from her target, but also drains what makes them human. Deals 123 damage, doubled if the enemy has dealt damage in the last turn. Creates a 3 Sin Eater Countdown tile, overwriting any previous friendly Sin Eater Countdown tiles, which while on the board increases the AP cost of the targeted enemy’s abilities by 4.

94: Deal 613 damage.
144: Deal 796 damage.

Level 2: Deal 135 damage.
94: Deal 674 damage.
144: Deal 876 damage.

Level 3: Deal 148 damage.
94: Deal 736 damage.
144: Deal 955 damage.

Level 4: Deal 172 damage.
94: Deal 858 damage.
144: Deal 1114 damage.

Level 5: Deal 221 damage.
94: Deal 1103 damage.
144: Deal 1433 damage.

Ability: Guardian de Almas

Color: Yellow
AP Cost: 0

(PASSIVE) The red in her ledger forces the Ghost Rider onward when any others would have stopped. If Ghost Rider were to be Downed by 39 or less damage, it is ignored. At the start of her turn, if she is under 39 health, she heals for 270 health.

94: If downed by 196 or less damage, it is ignored. Heal for 1348 health.
144: If downed by 255 or less damage, it is ignored. Heal for 1752 health.

Level 2: Heal for 299 health.
94: Heal for 1495 health.
144: Heal for 1943 health.

Level 3: Heal for 331 health.
94: Heal for 1654 health.
144: Heal for 2150 health.

Level 4: Heal for 395 health.
94: Heal for 1973 health.
144: Heal for 2565 health.

Level 5: Heal for 518 health.
94: Heal for 2585 health.
144: Heal for 3360 health.

Ability: Scythe the Chaff
Color: Red
AP Cost: 7

Ghost Rider is relentless in her mission, handed down by Adam, to purge the world of sin. Deals 250 damage, increased by 150% if they are targeted by a Sin Eater Countdown tile.

94: Deal 1250 damage.
144: Deal 1624 damage.

Level 2: Deal 275 damage.
94: Deal 1373 damage.
144: Deal 1783 damage.

Level 3: Deal 299 damage.
94: Deal 1495 damage.
144: Deal 1942 damage.

Level 4: Deal 348 damage.
94: Deal 1740 damage.
144: Deal 2261 damage.

Level 5: Deal 446 damage.
94: Deal 2230 damage.
144: Deal 2897 damage.

Release Events

All times in Pacific

Story

Deadpool VS. MPQ
PVE Deadpool Run 54 [4 Day 2* Ghost Rider 1st Playable 1st Event]
October 24, 2024, 04:00am – October 27, 2024, 11:00pm
2* Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Placement rewards.

Honor Among Thieves
PVE Ep13 Run 44 [3 Day 2* Ghost Rider 1st Playable 2nd Event]
October 28, 2024, 04:00am – October 31, 2024, 11:00pm
2* Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Progression and Placement rewards

Versus

Real Mccoy
PVP Beast Run 18
October 24, 2024, 05:00pm – October 28, 12:00am
2* Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones) Coers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Placement rewards

Hot Rod
PVP 2* GhostRider Run 1
October 27, 2024, 05:00am – October 30, 2023, 12:00pm
2* Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Progression and Placement rewards

Offers

Ghost Rider & Friends Vault
October 24, 2023, 04 00am – October 28, 2023, 11:00pm

• 3x 4-Stars
  • 1x Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones) [Ascended 4*] cover
  • 1x Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) Cover
  • 1x Random 4-Star cover
  • 7x Tokens
  • 1x Legendary token
  • 1x Mighty Token
  • 2x Heroic Tokens
  • 3x Beginner Support tokens
  • 6x Iso-8
  • 1x 5,000 Iso-8
  • 2x 2,500 Iso-8
  • 3x 1,000 Iso-8
  • 15x 3-Stars
  • 3x Omega Red (Arkady Rossovich) cover
  • 12x Random 3-Star covers
  • 49x 2-Stars
  • 10x Human Torch (Johnny Storm) cover
  • 39x Random 2-Star covers

The Burning Rubber Legendary Store
October 24, 2024, 09:00am - November 7, 2024, 09:00pm
25% chance to get:

• 2* Ghost Rider (Alejandra Jones)
  • 3* Daredevil (Man Without Fear)
  • 3* Human Torch (Classic)
  • 3* Storm (Mohawk)
  • 3* Emma Frost (New X-Men)
  • 3* Magik (Darkchylde)
  • 4* Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
  • 4* X-23 (All-New Wolverine)
  • 4* Hellcat (Patsy Walker)
  • 4* Magik (Classic)
  • 4* Juggernaut (Fear Itself)

40% chance for 3* Characters, 25% chance for 4* Characters, 10% chance for 5* Characters.

Tagged:

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    1. Which color is the passive?
    2. Can we get numbers for which amount of damage she ignored with more covers? It only lists it for 1 cover.
  • MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 169 Tile Toppler

@bluewolf said:
    2. Can we get numbers for which amount of damage she ignored with more covers? It only lists it for 1 cover.

Great catch on the missing color, that would be yellow!

As for your second question, here's what IceIX had to say.

"Covers don't change the damage threshold. The ability is designed to prevent death via comparatively low match damage, and punish the opponent for trying."

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,199 Chairperson of the Boards

@MPQBlaine said:

@bluewolf said:

"Covers don't change the damage threshold. The ability is designed to prevent death via comparatively low match damage, and punish the opponent for trying."

But how does that scale up when ascended to 3, 4 and 5 star levels? Does it remain that low (255 at 5 covers) or move upward when ascended?

KGB

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,703 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@bluewolf said:

But how does that scale up when ascended to 3, 4 and 5 star levels? Does it remain that low (255 at 5 covers) or move upward when ascended?

KGB

They don't tell us this for anybody ever.

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

@entrailbucket said:

@KGB said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@bluewolf said:

KGB

They just did for the Blade rebalance

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,703 Chairperson of the Boards

@TheXMan said:

@entrailbucket said:

@KGB said:

@MPQBlaine said:

@bluewolf said:

KGB

They just did for the Blade rebalance

Huh. Maybe they'll start, then!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,143 Chairperson of the Boards

Not gonna lie but this seems to be a character we really didn't need released what with Headpool not too long ago. I guess they are cramming them in for Anniversary this year.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,608 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    Not gonna lie but this seems to be a character we really didn't need released what with Headpool not too long ago. I guess they are cramming them in for Anniversary this year.

It's a Halloween theme, first a Zombie now another Ghost Rider. I don't mind it, but you're right, they should space these out more or that tier is going to get bloated, and since it's a stepping stone that could be bad for newbies.

Long-term players won't really be affected much, just means it will take longer to get your Daken to 5*...

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 22 October 2024, 14:07

When we started 2024 we had 12 2s in tokens (and Bagman hanging out in Limited Limbo).

With AJGR we will have 18 2s in tokens.

A 50% increase in the token pool. A 50% increase in dilution. Therefore it will take 50% more 2s earned via play/tokens/purchase etc to raise your 2* roster the same number of levels as it did in January 2024.

If you have every character as a 2-3, instead of needing 24 2s to on average raise all of them up one level, you need 36. To add 100 levels to all of them you need 3600 instead of 2400 covers.

If all your 2s are 2-4s and you wanted to raise them from 270 to 370 them you now need 5400 2* covers instead of 3600.

um, thanks (this is why I recommend abandoning max-max for many players as dilution has just continued to increase and while you may be losing a few rewards you will be cutting your time investment dramatically and every new character in a tier moves the time horizon further away)

Also, of course, you can't focus on any 2 so you're subject to the whims of RNG unless the devs offer some cash bundle or something. The ascension vaults full of lower tier covers were apparently one time deals, probably partly because some players hit them so hard with their hoards of HP.

However, the new 2s are much better than the old ones who are basically uniformly lousy with a couple exceptions and the new ones often scale decently as ascended toons to help with various other toons, provide special tiles for quests, etc. AJGR seems somewhat designed to help earlier players fight 3OR who is someone they will see a lot, and possibly 5OR with low covers/4Jugg/Pol etc. basically she can ignore some dmg and not die while doing double dmg to these characters who passively dmg people every turn.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,409 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm really curious how that red is going to scale with ascension, that's about all 2* characters are for outside of feeder rewards. I would also say that at some point very soon here, it would be desirable to be able to favorite a 2* character along with the other tiers. I also hope that this upcoming 4* ghost rider will be Dan Ketch, the one I used to read as a kid.

• Blazpheme
    Blazpheme Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    I also hope that this upcoming 4* ghost rider will be Dan Ketch, the one I used to read as a kid.

Dan Ketch was Ghost Rider when I started collecting, and I've been waiting to see him appear in the game. Unfortunately, the calendar image looks like it is going to be Ghost Rider 2099 - I believe his name was Zero Cochrane. Maybe they could use Danny if they do a 3* version (hint hint)...

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,409 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 22 October 2024, 22:01

@Blazpheme said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    I also hope that this upcoming 4* ghost rider will be Dan Ketch, the one I used to read as a kid.

Dan Ketch was Ghost Rider when I started collecting, and I've been waiting to see him appear in the game. Unfortunately, the calendar image looks like it is going to be Ghost Rider 2099 - I believe his name was Zero Cochrane. Maybe they could use Danny if they do a 3* version (hint hint)...

But Danny is the best…I was curious if anyone had compiled a list of all the comic appearances of each iteration but it doesn’t seem like that data has been collated explicitly.