Server Crash

Options
I was 984 for the 1 star tournament, with 10 minutes to go to get 1000 for the 500 hp reward and lo and behold, the server crashes.

Now I can't even log in.

I'm about to have a mini fit

Comments

• Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Same here. Wanted to log on and defend my rank but I kept getting locked out. At 11:58 I got in but the 1* tournament wasn't listed anymore. No reward yet either, but maybe thats coming?
  • it just paid out the rewards, i got number 2 but still very incredibly dissapointed i didn't have a chance to go for 1000 lp
  • Missed out on my 700 wolverine reward and getting into the top 10 as the last match I played did not count due to the crash. just wonderful
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I was 3ed and had a real shot at 2nd. Was also I win shy of 900 and the yellow wolv. Had it all timed out to be at full strength for the last minute push. Bummed...

EDIT: I ended up 2nd after all! Guess the 2nd place person lost at the last minute. Lucked out icon_lol.gif
  • Lost out myself on the 800 point, was going into the last when it went down. Guess it wasn't as bad as a few of you guys though.
  • greggray24 wrote:
    I was 3ed and had a real shot at 2nd. Was also I win shy of 900 and the yellow wolv. Had it all timed out to be at full strength for the last minute push. Bummed...

Same exact situation. I'm so sad.
  • I was 8th when it crashed. The problem I have is I didn't get anything. That was a waste of time!
  • i waited till their was 1 hour left to make my push after going from rank 11 to 67 earlier that day, with a hour left i had 2 lives left with 127 coins ready to buy 5 more lives and i also bought 20 dollars worth of crystals so i won't have to spend lives on the party members that aren't that high in level ( they get low in life i just train them 1 level and they are back to full live, So i only use lives on my main which was Iron-man this tournament) well i was at rank 17 with about 11 minutes left which was enough time for me to get in the 3-10 reward but GG server crash. so i would either like a refund for the crystals which i didn't use or a 3-11 reward iron-man. i send a letter through the app also which shows my game ID to verify everything i said icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sorusen wrote:
    Missed out on my 700 wolverine reward and getting into the top 10 as the last match I played did not count due to the crash. just wonderful

Yup, me too. And I wanted that Wolverine a lot more than Cap.

I missed what my final rank and points were. Is there a way to look it up? I fought 2 battles in quick succession, rushing to next one before i saw what the numbers were and then they wouldn't show up even though the remaining time was still counting down and then....... crash.

IF it cheers anybody up (or creeps anybody out, which I think is a cheerful thing during October) the last time i checked (before i won 2 more battles)? Rank was #13 and i had 666 points.

So at least I have that.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    Options
    If it wasn't close to Halloween is say that was a bad omen, but maybe it's a good thing. I don't see anything about my prize for the tournament though. Did I miss something :0 ?

Edit: Just kidding, there it is.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    We're aware of the server crash and restart. At this point, it appears to be slow but somewhat usable at the moment and we're working on getting everything back to fully stable.

Once everything is fully back up again, please double check your account. If you still don't have the rewards you were supposed to have received in a few hours, please contact mobilesupport@d3p.us.

For the record, I was sitting in 3rd in my bracket and should have pushed up to 2nd with a win when the servers came down. I'm sitting in the same boat as most of the rest of you all. We want the servers to be (and remain) as stable as possible so that this doesn't occur again.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Was it server load that caused the crash?

Maybe a free cover or HP for all that were participating? icon_e_biggrin.gif Can't hurt to ask right?
  • I was able to keep my position in the ranks but am still bummed about not getting to 1k, it's impossible with how many people attack me constantly
  • I made a run in rankings before I went to bed (about 10PM so there was a couple more hours left) I got to 720 so I picked up the Wolverine cover and was at #5 on the board. I fully expected to be knocked down out of the top ten, but that would still get me a Cap cover. Turns out the sever crash must have helped me. I don't know where I ended up but I got the red and blue Cap covers and some Coins and Crystals.

Is there a way to see the final board after the tourny ended?
  • Chetkara
    Options
    As far as I know, no. The leaderboards should be available for some time even after the tournament's over and the option to claim rewards should be there somewhere, in order to avoid issues like the me and some other folks are having - not being able to claim their rewards.
  • Chetkara wrote:
    As far as I know, no. The leaderboards should be available for some time even after the tournament's over and the option to claim rewards should be there somewhere, in order to avoid issues like the me and some other folks are having - not being able to claim their rewards.
    I agree, and I'm sorry to hear some players aren't able to get the rewards. I'm going to suggest that in Feedback section, I think that would be a good feature to have.
  • IceIX wrote:
    We're aware of the server crash and restart. At this point, it appears to be slow but somewhat usable at the moment and we're working on getting everything back to fully stable.

Once everything is fully back up again, please double check your account. If you still don't have the rewards you were supposed to have received in a few hours, please contact mobilesupport@d3p.us.

For the record, I was sitting in 3rd in my bracket and should have pushed up to 2nd with a win when the servers came down. I'm sitting in the same boat as most of the rest of you all. We want the servers to be (and remain) as stable as possible so that this doesn't occur again.

I think a good "reward" for people that couldn't make that last minute push in the tournament would be to bump everyone up one reward tier for their rewards.
  • Chetkara wrote:
    The leaderboards should be available for some time even after the tournament's over...

I agree as I usually don't stay up for the end of the tournaments since I live in EST and the tournaments end at midnight for me but I'd still like to review my final standing and the final rankings (both top & my own just like you can during the tournament).