Marvel Puzzle Quest R308 Release Notes (July 31)

S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 618 Critical Contributor

“Archbug...”

• Join Deadpool as he takes over Puzzlecon with his "Best Friend" Wolverine!

• Grab your own best buddy and hit the convention floor to take home your own free cover of 3-Star Devpool and 2-Star Wolverine!

• Discover never-before-seen character releases, insane rewards, new Daily Deadpool Quests, limited-timed events and so much more!

Thank you for playing!

Comments

• bale_79
    bale_79 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

Is it another spiderman multiversal character!!!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,155 Chairperson of the Boards

Maybe we are finally getting Hank Pym.

KGB

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    edited 1 August 2024, 00:59

@S0kun said:

• Discover never-before-seen character releases, insane rewards, new Daily Deadpool Quests, limited-timed events and so much more!

Okay you have me on the hook with this.

But technically aren't all events limited-timed events. Unless this is referring to the mpq code redemption website.

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 118 Tile Toppler

@Codex said:

@S0kun said:

Okay you have me on the hook with this.

But technically are all events limited-timed events. Unless this is referring to the mpq code redemption website.

Technically the heat death of the universe makes everything limited-time. But I think they mean more limited than the typical event.

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 164 Tile Toppler

ya that archbug teaser better not be another spider-verse/spider-man ajecent character. Like someone said above hoping its Hank Pym

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker

I’m thinking Swarm for the archbug teaser.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards

@Hellblazer666 said:
    ya that archbug teaser better not be another spider-verse/spider-man ajecent character. Like someone said above hoping its Hank Pym

Symbiote Hank Pym

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,004 Chairperson of the Boards

It better be Earth 214423 Hank Pym who is bitten by a radioactive spider.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,068 Chairperson of the Boards

I hope it's Ant-Thony, Scott Lang's ant.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    I hope it's Ant-Thony, Scott Lang's ant.

I hope it's the Anter Soldier, Ant-Thony with a cybernetic limb from after Scott thought he died.

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker

Part of me wants to say Blue Beetle and see this forum burn, the other part has mercy for s0kun and scofie who would have to clean up the mess…

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,677 Chairperson of the Boards

@Chrynos1989 said:
    Part of me wants to say Blue Beetle and see this forum burn, the other part has mercy for s0kun and scofie who would have to clean up the mess…

There’s the Spidey villain, The Beetle, but he was never the supreme bug nor nemesis in any way. Eventually he became a hero, probably because he was such a bad villain. Not sure if a new one came along.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards

Annihilus or another Johnny Storm

• DAZ0273

@Chrynos1989 said:

Have you seen the Beetle's original costume? He looks like something you might get if you asked a 5 year old to draw a picture of "Grandad pretending to be an Aquaman villain". No wonder he was sad and blue.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,372 Chairperson of the Boards

@Waddles_Pines said:

Annihilus Johnny Storm? That just sounds ridiculous. I could never even imagine how that would work

• DAZ0273

@rainkingucd said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

Annihilus Johnny Storm? That just sounds ridiculous. I could never even imagine how that would work

Maybe Johnny Storm is wearing the costume above?!?!

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 1 August 2024, 20:05

@rainkingucd said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

Annihilus Johnny Storm was a costume for human torch back in Marvel Avengers Alliance when I used to play that.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,677 Chairperson of the Boards

Also a character in some other games

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards

Yeah totally missed the Johnny 4*, but still stand by OG Annihilus... Unless he's also in game... I lost track..