S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 611 Critical Contributor
edited 25 July 2024, 15:10 in MPQ General Discussion

Health & Match Damage

Feeder Chart

Abilities

Ability: Customer Support
Color: Yellow
AP Cost: 6

What’s that? This guy’s WINNING?! Say no more! I’ll deal 173 damage to your target plus, I dunno, 10% of the damage they’ve dealt our team. (Alright, MAYBE I’m taking it a little personal.)

(PASSIVE) Listen, I know you’re upset, but how about this - every time I use one of my super cool abilities, I’ll heal your team for 22 health and give you 1 AP? Don’t tell anyone!

166: Deal 521 damage plus up to 10% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 66 health.
266: Deal 650 damage plus up to 10% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 83 health.

Level 2: Deal 208 damage plus up to 12% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 26 health. Lucky you!
166: Deal 626 damage plus up to 12% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 79 health. Lucky you!
266: Deal 781 damage plus up to 12% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 100 health. Lucky you!

Level 3: Deal 241 damage plus up to 14% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 31 health. Ain’t I generous?
166: Deal 727 damage plus up to 14% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 92 health. Ain’t I generous?
266: Deal 907 damage plus up to 14% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 116 health. Ain’t I generous?

Level 4: Deal 311 damage plus up to 18% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 40 health. Can you BELIEVE it?
166: Deal 937 damage plus up to 18% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 119 health. Can you BELIEVE it?
266: Deal 1169 damage plus up to 18% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 149 health. Can you BELIEVE it?

Level 5: Deal 451 damage plus up to 26% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 57 health. Aww, now you’re just spoiled.
166: Deal 1357 damage plus up to 26% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 172 health. Aww, now you’re just spoiled.
266: Deal 1693 damage plus up to 26% of their dealt damage. Passive heals 216 health. Aww, now you’re just spoiled.

Ability: Bugs! Bugs! Bugs!

Color: Green

Hah! I found a bug! For the low cost of 6 AP, I’ll give it to the nasty-looking dummy over there! …Hey, don’t ask ME what it does, I’m just the new guy.

(PASSIVE) Look ma, no health packs! I was bored and found a number that lets me recover health 100 times faster while I’m admiring your roster - take THAT, Wolvie!

166: No Change.
266: No Change.

Level 2 - 5: No Change.

Ability: 404 Character Not Found

Whoops, looks like I broke your enemy- don’t worry, I’ll have ‘em fixed up in 2 to 3 turns.

166: I’ll have ‘em fixed up in 2 to 3 turns.
266: I’ll have ‘em fixed up in 2 to 3 turns.

Level 2: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 2 to 4 turns!
166: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 2 to 4 turns!
266: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 2 to 4 turns!

Level 3: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 3 to 4 turns! Hey, don’t rush me.
166: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 3 to 4 turns! Hey, don’t rush me.
266: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 3 to 4 turns! Hey, don’t rush me.

Level 4: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 4 to 5 turns! HEY I’M WORKIN’ HERE!
166: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 4 to 5 turns! HEY I’M WORKIN’ HERE!
266: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 4 to 5 turns! HEY I’M WORKIN’ HERE!

Level 5: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 4 to 6 turns! Listen, just for that I’m fixing them SLOWER! NYEH!
166: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 4 to 6 turns! Listen, just for that I’m fixing them SLOWER! NYEH!
266: I’ll fix ‘em in… around 4 to 6 turns! Listen, just for that I’m fixing them SLOWER! NYEH!

Ability: AP Shenanigans

Y’know, I wanna use MORE of my abilities. I bet I can tweak this little number… there we go! I’m gonna cheat a little and make our abilities 1 AP cheaper! Oooooh and hey look at this, I can make our enemies’ abilities 1 LESS cheap! …More expensive. Whatever!

Level 2 - 5: No Change.

Ability: Creepy Crawlies

I heard the first big ol’ computers used to have actual creepy crawlies inside, but I’m preeeeetty sure it was just Ant-Man. Ant-Men? Whatever, here are a bunch of 4-turn Bug Countdown Tiles for you! I think one heals you for 56, this other one looks spiky - I bet that hurts the target for 56 - and this one looks kinda like that Chasm thing? Hah, just kidding! It’ll randomly fire an ability for you. Neat, huh?

166: Heals ya for 168 health and damages that guy over there for 168 damage.
266: Heals ya for 210 health and damages that guy over there for 210 damage.

Level 2: Heals ya for 90 health and damages that guy over there for 90 damage.
166: Heals ya for 269 health and damages that guy over there for 269 damage.
266: Heals ya for 336 health and damages that guy over there for 336 damage.

Level 3: Heals ya for 157 health and damages that guy over there for 157 damage.
166: Heals ya for 470 health and damages that guy over there for 470 damage.
266: Heals ya for 588 health and damages that guy over there for 588 damage.

Level 4: Heals ya for 202 health and damages that guy over there for 202 damage. And hey your Bug Tiles are now 3-turns!
166: Heals ya for 605 health and damages that guy over there for 605 damage. And hey your Bug Tiles are now 3-turns!
266: Heals ya for 756 health and damages that guy over there for 756 damage. And hey your Bug Tiles are now 3-turns!

Level 5: Heals ya for 314 health and damages that guy over there for 314 damage. And hey your Bug Tiles are now 2-turns!
166: Heals ya for 914 health and damages that guy over there for 914 damage. And hey your Bug Tiles are now 2-turns!
266: Heals ya for 1176 health and damages that guy over there for 1176 damage. And hey your Bug Tiles are now 2-turns!

Ability: Character Rebalance

Color: Purple
AP Cost: 8

The Great And Powerful And Awesome And Funny Devpool has heard your prayers! The Target has been accused of imbalance! I JUDGE THEE OVERPOWERED! Anyway, I’m gonna mess with the target by nerfing their max health and damage by 10%! I’ll even do the opposite if you pick an ally! But her, I’m a fair guy, so I won’t use it on the same target twice.

(PASSIVE) What’s this button do? Hey, I can finally be an Avenger! And every other affiliation!

166: Unchanged.
266: Unchanged.

Level 2: Rebalance by 12%. Wink wink.

Level 3: Rebalance by 14%. Heehee!

Level 4: Rebalance by 18%. Hey don’t-

Level 5: Rebalance by 26%. -TOUCH THAT! It’s my bug!

Release Events

All times in Pacific

Story

Deadpool & Wolverine vs MPQ
July 25, 2024, 04:00am – July 28, 2024 11:00pm
Deadpool (Hotpool) Shards and Event Token in Placement Rewards
Deadpool (Hotpool) Event Token in Progression Rewards and Alliance Rewards

Simulator
July 28, 2024, 04:00am – August 1, 2024, 11:00pm
Deadpool (Hotpool) Legendary Token in Placement Rewards, Shards and Event Token in Progression Rewards, Legendary Token and Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Deadpool vs MPQ
August 1, 2024, 04:00am – August 5, 2024, 11:00pm
Deadpool (Hotpool) Legendary Token in Placement Rewards, Shards and Event Token in Progression Rewards, Legendary Token and Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Versus

It’s Bricked.
July 25, 2024, 05:00pm – July 29, 2024, 12:00am
Deadpool (Hotpool) Shards in Placement Rewards, Event Token in Progression Rewards, Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Good Hair Day
July 30, 2024, 05:00am – August 3, 2024, 12:00pm
Deadpool (Hotpool) Event Token in Progression Rewards, Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Offers

The Poolie & Wolvie Cave
July 25, 2024, 04:00am – July 29, 2024, 11:00pm
Chance to get Deadpool (Hotpool). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

The Daggers and Claws Vault
August 1, 2024, 09:00am - August 4, 2024, 09:00pm
Chance to get Deadpool (Hotpool). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

40 Items:
-1x Bestest of Friends Legendary Store Store Token
-1x 4-Star Wolverine (X-Force) cover
-3x Random 3-Star covers
-6x Heroic tokens
-4x 2500 Iso
-6x 1000 Iso
-5x 500 Iso
-14x Two stars

The Bestest of Friends Legendary Store
August 1, 2024, 09:00am - August 4, 2024, 09:00pm
15% chance to get 5* Deadpool (Hotpool) , 5* Wolverine (Old Man Logan), and 5* Professor X (Classic). Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Comments

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 580 Critical Contributor

I love this guy! 3/5/3 for me.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker

Looks pretty interesting, but the powers are super vague. Would like if you could hit an arrow in-game and see what it actually DOES lol.

Yellow - Does it give a random color ap?

Green -
    404 - Is this stun, away? What does the passive do?
    AP shenanigans - Does it stack if you use it more than once? Does it go away if DP is downed?

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,001 Chairperson of the Boards

This is pretty darn funny. Enjoy that the devs have this finely tuned of a sense of humor.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

Wow, if I didn’t know better I’d think it was early April…
    Is this an actual real character that’s being introduced? You’re not yanking our chain?

But hey, if it’s real I’m all for it. Even more 4th wall breaking shenanigans than Gwenpool!

I kinda just want to try it all out in game. He’s probably busted as all hell! He’s able to change game code after all…

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 592 Critical Contributor

super cool character, love it.

will he have a 5star friend to release at the same time?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,671 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 24 July 2024, 03:02

The Green 404 power sends the target away. The first time I used it they returned in a Chibi DP skin.

(There was a code that gave a green cover)

• toecutter3095
    toecutter3095 Posts: 55 Match Maker

Doubling-down on the no feeder information in advance..

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker

@toecutter3095 said:
    Doubling-down on the no feeder information in advance..

I appreciate the effort to try to avoid being misleading. They didn't even put Devpool in the 3* spot, tho he obviously belongs there. If they did, it would appear to be saying that Devpool feeds no one, and some people might see and absorb that and assume that was the deal.

But ... they did use the dashed outline which, per the key, communicates "none".

I suggest just hanging a classy curtain over the diagram until Thursday.

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker

The codes being available very briefly in the middle of a work day was not awesome.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 592 Critical Contributor

@liminal_lad said:
    The codes being available very briefly in the middle of a work day was not awesome.

Eh. I was able to get it. I guess maybe people from across the world can be a little tricky.

you didn't miss much at least.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker

@liminal_lad said:

Smoke test for the real thing that everyone will catch, I'm sure. Be happy for a new feature!

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 170 Tile Toppler

Can already tell his % values and regen are going go be gutted when ascending.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,143 Chairperson of the Boards

@Domitronas said:
    Can already tell his % values and regen are going go be gutted when ascending.

Why would the regen be gutted? That's just recovering health when outside battle. Given so many players just use health packs anyway when doing climbs/PvE clears, I doubt many care that much about regen outside battle.

KGB

• obikenobi12
    obikenobi12 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In

Wow this guy looks fun! the 6 Green AP power where you place the bug tokens can be realyl strong when one of them fires off a random ally power. Really looking forward to putting him in with some characters with expensive powers that will get to potentially fire for free

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,332 Chairperson of the Boards

Where is the 5 star info

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 793 Critical Contributor

Has marvel asked to hold this back until tomorrow or Friday?

• UnityGamer
    UnityGamer Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    edited 25 July 2024, 19:19

When I read the 404 side ability, I thought that the character disablement would be random; the enemy could have been stunned, sent away, or made airborne. Keep in mind that there are side triggers. A 5-star Black Panther's Move Or Be Moved enables a lethal attack after recovering from stunned, a team with just Kang The Conqueror can automatically lose if he is sent away, and 4-star Vulture gains green and blue AP whenever he goes airborne. I think 404 should be a random character disablement instead of just merely sent Away. Make it Away, Stunned or Airborne, but under Devpool, his passive is an automatic Inactive whenever a character is disabled, meaning any post effects and triggers associated with an event are turned off. (Suddenly, this is feeling like Pokemon)

I feel that Devpool could have had an automatic down. Maybe he downs one enemy, two enemies, or the entire enemy team. Was this feature at one point considered? (I would have called it Guru Meditation or STOP Code or Fatal Error... something).