Marvel Puzzle Quest R307 Release Notes (July 18)

Comments

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 359 Mover and Shaker

@entrailbucket said:

@SaltnPeppa said:
    Good chance it'll be

Lady Deadpool is already a costume for the 3* Deadpool though. Would they do that? Have they done that before?

All I have to say is if it's not any sort of Deadpool, whoever comes up with these clues needs to read the comics.

• OhDenny
    OhDenny Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

Maybe it’s 3* Dogpool and 5* Princess (Deadpool’s symbiote ‘daughter’/puppy from the most recent run of comics)?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,069 Chairperson of the Boards

@OhDenny said:
    Maybe it’s 3* Dogpool and 5* Princess (Deadpool’s symbiote ‘daughter’/puppy from the most recent run of comics)?

Symbiote?!?!? Oh please god no.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,682 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 20 July 2024, 13:59

In the Supports area, you can now filter by Equipped and Unequipped. (You could also filter by Favorites before this,)

Also there seems to be a new option to “Play character effects once per match” (good for Polaris etc if you like animations).

• maqbaq
    maqbaq Posts: 11 Just Dropped In

I’m guessing 5* Merc with (only) a Mouth - Headpool

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited 20 July 2024, 10:48

I think the new update bugged @S0kun. In the Amazon appstore version of the update (for Android), in the "Option Screen" under "Gameplay", the details are cut off and unable to scroll left to see them per below picture.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor

@_TrashPanda said:
    I think the new update bugged @S0kun. In the Amazon appstore version of the update (for Android), in the "Option Screen" under "Gameplay", the details are cut off and unable to scroll left to see them per below picture.

It's like this on regular Android too.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 872 Critical Contributor

New 5* is Deadpool(Carpool). They spilled the beans in the sweepstakes announcement.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor

@WilliamK1983 said:
    New 5* is Deadpool(Carpool). They spilled the beans in the sweepstakes announcement.

Although carpool isn't his official name, 5* Deadpool is often referred to as such.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,561 Chairperson of the Boards

@Pantera236 said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

Although carpool isn't his official name, 5* Deadpool is often referred to as such.

And the contest page has a picture of the current 5* Deadpool.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 872 Critical Contributor

I stand by my post.

• concillado
    concillado Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

Finally, Omega Red!... oh wait, it was Agatha all along.. :D

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 359 Mover and Shaker

@concillado said:

People already know about Agatha, it's not a secret or surprise anymore. But I'm thankful it's not any Spider related character.

• concillado
    concillado Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

It was meant as a joke, but okay

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,337 Chairperson of the Boards

@SaltnPeppa said:

@concillado said:

People already know about Agatha, it's not a secret or surprise anymore. But I'm thankful it's not any Spider related character.

Doubtful but in another game I play she makes all the moves for you (pain in **** ). Any chance here

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,559 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 22 July 2024, 19:02

@bluewolf said:

@concillado said:
    It was meant as a joke, but okay

I liked the joke. 😄

The clue fits Agatha (since she was in the area created by the Scarlet Witch, she would be "in the red,") but it does also fit Deadpool pretty well and there is the movie tie in, so I'd say while the next 3/5 is almost certainly Agatha, it's not impossible that it's another 3/5 Deadpool (which would be weird, but not unprecedented.) Agatha would be the next season in that case, almost certainly.

• Jash735
    Jash735 Posts: 87 Match Maker

@S0kun said:
    Nah. Spirit of Vengence is his subname, but his dev CharacterID is "carpool" so we crossed the streams as we put together the rules. This has now been updated to reflect "200×5-Star Deadpool (Spirit of Vengeance) Shards"

Updated where? I just reset my phone, opened the game and clicked on Today’s News and it still reads “carpool”…

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 580 Critical Contributor

@S0kun said:

@_TrashPanda said:

It didn't bug me, but looks like it bugged the UI. We're investigating it this morning. :)

Mine is back to normal. Thanks devs!