Khalni Garden is not counting times Seeded [Partially Fixed]

Xibvert
Xibvert Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
edited 19 July 2024, 07:34 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues

The updated version of Khalni Garden Isn't counting the number of times you Seed on your turn. Every turn it creates an Elemental like it says it should and then reinforces it exactly one time regardless of how many times you Seed 1 or more gems that turn. If you Seed 0 times you get an Element and a reinforcement. If you seed 6 times you still get an Elemental and a reinforcement.

Tagged:

Comments

• Killroy
    Killroy Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited 3 July 2024, 21:50

Noticed this as well...
    Even experienced an opposing Khalni Garden while my own Khalni Garden was out, and no matter how many seeds me or my opponent did, it was creating 2 Elementals and reinforcing once, for me on my turn, and for opponent on theirs.

• Xibvert

I also noticed that if I have three other creatures on the battlefield when the elemental is created that having to replace another creature makes me not get any reinforcements.

• Xibvert

I had it give me a 15/15 once. And one other time my Khalni Garden was destroyed and when I put a new one out it gave me a 20/20. So it's counting something but definitely isn't always the number of times you seeded 1 or more gems during your turn.

• Xibvert

The seed counting seems better now. I haven't thoroughly tested it but its definitely either working or close enough that it's not obviously broken like it was before but the Elemental still doesn't get any reinforcements if you have to replace a creature when it enters. I'll go ahead and start a new discussion specifically for that issue because seems to have gone unnoticed as one of the issues reported in this discussion. Since it wasn't part of the first comment or title.