Marvel Puzzle Quest R305 Release Notes (June 17th)

Options
2»

Comments

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 714 Critical Contributor
    Options

@S0kun any chance of a preview of storms rework?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 18 June 2024, 16:31
    Options

@trewiltrewil said:
    The pride post said a LGTBQ 4* release, not 3/5 releases. Unless I missed that somewhere else in the forums.

@Jinx said:
    With all the characters that really need a rework, they’re going with Storm. She’s already a good board shaker to use with match damage characters.

They promised a single Pride release and then that we would get the 4* Pride release as a login gift. So you're correct.

Last year they definitely didn't try to release a Pride 3/5. At least not explicitly. We had Gwen on 6/1 and 6/29 had the Spider-dinos. Some fans have tried to read Gwen in Spiderverse as LGTBQ but it seems like at most it's left open for interpretation.

So, maybe Banshee/Siryn. Although I might expect a slightly more relevant hint than "hey, they sure are noisy".

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 502 Critical Contributor
    Options
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    edited 18 June 2024, 19:26
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    So, maybe Banshee/Siryn. Although I might expect a slightly more relevant hint than "hey, they sure are noisy".

They seem like good guesses. I thought Gatecrasher but she’s more of a 4* only character.

Darkhawk would be cool too, although not so relevant. He’s like the child of Rom and an F-117(not so stealthy). He could have a cosmic and original version as the 5* / 3*.

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'd love it if Banshee was added. It's a damn shame ol Sean Cassidy isn't in it.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Hellblazer666 said:
    I'd love it if Banshee was added. It's a damn shame ol Sean Cassidy isn't in it.

He's even an easy 3/5 release what with his Spirit of Change incarnation in the (semi-recent) X books.

• CASSIDYFROST
    CASSIDYFROST Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

@trewiltrewil said:
    5* Banshee / 3* Siren... That's my call

Unfortunately, in a recent Q&A they already said that they are not on the list of characters for this year...

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

I wouldn't really care if they released "Poop-Man" as long as he was a strong, interesting character :)

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,262 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@TriSentinel said:

@bluewolf said:

They seem like good guesses. I thought Gatecrasher but she’s more of a 4* only character.

Darkhawk would be cool too, although not so relevant. He’s like the child of Rom and an F-117(not so stealthy). He could have a cosmic and original version as the 5* / 3*.

F-117’s are super stealthy, the original stealth plane in fact!