Can anyone help me out

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,431 Chairperson of the Boards
edited 25 May 2024, 13:13 in Off Topic

Not sure where to post this I know not game related but have to get it off chest

My mother got hit by car back in 2022 and on a walker

Well our little dog died so she went to the pound 2 weeks ago. They said the dog she wanted to look at was to scared to come out of its cage so she could not even be allowed to see him. She forgot something and went back just to see the next person in line walking out with him

Well today she saw two dogs she was first in line again but was told the dogs can't walk on ropes and had to be carried everywhere in cages and they were feral and no longer up so she called me crying so I go over there and ask if the 2 dogs still there and if they had any problemx. They told me I would be 5th in line to see them but I could have them if the other 4 didn't want them

As soon as I told them about my mother the entire story change about how she didn't want puppy they are 3 years old and said she said all of this othet stuff they refuse to take from the file

Thinking of either setting up a go fund me page or see if someone local could give her one at a discount

Already called the local media and thinking about a lawery

I know many Grammer and spelling mistakes so please look past them..
Any idea what I should do. She just keeps crying now knowing they will never give them a dog from the pound

Thinking of calling up my credit card company and disputing all the cash I gave the sobs over the past 5 years

I know i never give me another cent

Thought I posted this before maybe not cause I'm about to go insane

Any help or idea (besides learning how to spell lol)

Thank u

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,206 Chairperson of the Boards

I wouldn't recommend burning the credit card company bridge. Things like that never end well.

I would recommend just looking at other shelters. If it's meant to be it comes pretty easy. My brother went to an adoption clinic for dogs near where I live and got a super good dog. 8 months old so technically still a puppy but super good and trained really easy.

I know it's tough, but hang in there. You'll find something .

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,431 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 24 May 2024, 19:08

@DyingLegend said:
    I wouldn't recommend burning the credit card company bridge. Things like that never end well.

I would recommend just looking at other shelters. If it's meant to be it comes pretty easy. My brother went to an adoption clinic for dogs near where I live and got a super good dog. 8 months old so technically still a puppy but super good and trained really easy.

I know it's tough, but hang in there. You'll find something .

It's not a probably if finding something. The point is they will not let her adopt cause she is using a walker . We now found 3 dog what they even refused to let her see them yet they give them to the next person in line

You should saw their faces when we caught them in the lie . Telling her they are no longer up for adoption. Yet when I walk in they go yes they are but your 4th in line to see them

Got it all recorded on phone