XaOs72 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#421: A shocking new 2 star

Tagged:

Comments

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    edited 19 May 2024, 16:52
    Options

The Rock in MCU ..... Crusher Creel, the Absorbing Man.

My Venom is up to level 226 - how's Craig doing?

Ascending, wow. To me it seems simple, always ascend. Make sure you still have something to play in DDQ, and ascend characters max/max. The only time to ascend inefficiently is if you have a character that is very effective for gameplay, ascend them asap. My PVE team is an all-ascended team of Polaris/4-Juggernaut/4-Grocket which slices through everything but the essential nodes.

Segment Proposal: New Synergy Segment by Ray. Have the teams submitted by listeners (with the explanation of why the team works). When someone's team is used (a) they are not eligible to have a team for the next some number of weeks and (b) a tally gets kept so that once or twice a year the person with the most builds gets something (can be on the show to talk about their next team, get the bragging rights, etc - doesn't need to be an outlay)

Segment Proposal: It's been great hearing Ian go through a 5* each week. I've been playing long enough and have been in 5* land for so long, I don't really know the 4s any more, it'd be great to have those reviewed and, like the 5, discuss who has what build and why. Well, we all know why Craig and Ian have their builds (just how it landed), but Ray probably gives his build at least some consideration.