5* Jubilee quests

Options

Did I miss it somewhere else or is no one talking about the 750 shards for 5* Jubilee quests?

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,999 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I saw it. Can't wait for her PvP to net those sweet shards.

KGB

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 774 Critical Contributor
    Options

I totally Missed that , I wondered where the extra cover came from after I completed the quests 🙂

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I just wish that quest lasted longer than a week as I don’t have the power unlocked yet to complete one of the 3. I’m hoping that I’m able to complete the other 2 quickly so I have enough time to complete the last one, but seeing the rewards for them nonetheless was a wonderful surprise yesterday.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,999 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    I just wish that quest lasted longer than a week as I don’t have the power unlocked yet to complete one of the 3. I’m hoping that I’m able to complete the other 2 quickly so I have enough time to complete the last one, but seeing the rewards for them nonetheless was a wonderful surprise yesterday.

Her 5 * PvP will have a 1/1/1 loaner in it. So you can play a bunch of battles to complete the quest

KGB

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

And if you have Black Bolt, his yellow let's you use powers that you don't have covers for. If you can't finish the quests in her pvp, just pop into Sim and do it there w/black bolt...

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Shows how little I will use them. Wasn't worth time to complete them lil

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 613 Critical Contributor
    Options

I surprised myself by doing all of them in the pvp.