Classic Legends Pack Poll May 24

Options
S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker

May's Classic Pack vote is here! Cast your vote to see which of the top characters from our 4 and 5 Star lists get boosted odds in next month's Classic Pack rotation.

https://mpq.social/CCL

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If you didn't vote for Devil Dinosaur, you don't like fun.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    edited 12 April 2024, 00:51
    Options

Juggernaut, Polaris and MThor in one poll… 😳 That’s RNG for ya

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'll vote for DD I guess, but I never actually PAY for classics lol, only pull if I get a token from something.

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

Give us DD and Wasp please.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,645 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am actually trying to finish Black Widow so I voted for her but she has no chance and I will probably finish her before anyway so that may have been an entirely futile effort.

I really like Spider-Man India so I voted for him 2nd. I also made a bit of a mistake in that I clicked the wrong Devil Dinosaur...the one with Moon Girl...hey they are fun but yeah, not what I was intending. Still DD must be a lock in right? If he loses out by one vote though then...yeah...that was me, sorry...

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

I voted for Wasp, Widow and I dont remember the 3rd one.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I have Wasp fully covered but she is with a whole other bunch of about 13 or 14 5's waiting on iso to champ but I would have been fine for her to be one of the 3. Obviously Jane will win.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,138 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I went with Devil Dino, Namor (I think the P5 Namor will be good) and Spider-Man India.

For 5s, I went with SWitch (she's one of my lowest), Wong (fun to play with) and mThor.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options

Jane has been in a lot of vaults, would not be surprised if a lot of folks chasing 5s are not really after her any more.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Well absolutely nobody is chasing Widow apart from me so I still suspect Jane has a chance, lol!

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm going for Polaris and Juggs, so I probably end up with a lot of Spider-Man India. In honour of Gukesh of course.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,138 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sad about Devil Dino but 3/6 isn't bad and I'm secretly pleased that BRB won over Jane.

• Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options

Well this was my 1,2 and 3 on 4 star and 1 and 2 on 5 star, so not complaining and guessing im gonna blow a fair few CP when it flips

• toecutter3095
    toecutter3095 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options

No Devil Dino, that is very disappointing. I would guess the likes of Spider-Ham, who is possibly even more niche than DD, will have no chance to win.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,552 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Does Devil Dino count as "niche"? That, to me, implies they do something very specific well. What does Dino do well?

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 654 Critical Contributor
    Options

He was the original dinosaur before it was trendy

• toecutter3095
    toecutter3095 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options

Hmm, let's see. Okay, name another character that wears a smoking jacket quite as well as Dapper DD?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    If you didn't vote for Devil Dinosaur, you don't like fun.

Confirmed: MPQ players don't like fun.

(As if we needed any more confirmation of that absolutely unassailable fact).