Necroko and MAGICAL GIRL PVE Event Quest

Options
2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,985 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Anyone else having trouble doing the Necro node 5 times?

I did it once with the loaner and once with my Venom and I got credit for 2 wins. Then I used my Venom twice more but the counter remains stuck at 2 wins. Note that I have the power stone on my Venom and I know at least 1 match ended with the 'free power fired' and maybe both did in case that's causing me not to get credit for the wins.

KGB

• will7612
    will7612 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options

@KGB said:

I did it once with the loaner and once with my Venom and I got credit for 2 wins. Then I used my Venom twice more but the counter remains stuck at 2 wins. Note that I have the power stone on my Venom and I know at least 1 match ended with the 'free power fired' and maybe both did in case that's causing me not to get credit for the wins.

KGB

You can only "win" twice daily.

"Starting this Sunday (April 7th), head over to new MAGICAL GIRL PVE event and defeat Necroko up to 2 times per day."

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 154 Tile Toppler
    Options

@KGB said:

KGB

No, I have the same problem. I did it the first time & it showed me 0-5, then I did it a few more times & it got stuck at 2-5. I'm guessing it only gives you credit twice a day for some reason.

That node also highlights the problem I've always had with Eddie. He's got the feedback loop of his green being cheaper with more protects or yellow doing more damage with them on the board, but his passive threshold is so high he can't trigger it & place those specials without firing the full cost green or weaker yellow first. I put my 5* Pocket Radio for much higher match damage, that seemed to do the trick, but shouldn't have to have a specific & completely unrelated support to make the kit work. Even just making it a running total like Valkyrie's CD would go a very long way toward making him usable.

I don't consider this off topic since the costume is for this character anyway.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,589 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

You can hit the node as many times as you like, it'll only register the first 2 times. Tomorrow you'll get 3 and 4 of 5.
    Quite handy if you don't have certain 1*, 2*, 3*, 4* to do the other nodes and still hit max progress.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,169 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Assuming nodes reopen daily you can hit max progression easily.

Even if not, the Necrocococococo node gives you points every clear….

I saw someone who had cleared it over 60 times judging by their score

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,073 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@will7612 said:

@KGB said:

KGB

You can only "win" twice daily.

"Starting this Sunday (April 7th), head over to new MAGICAL GIRL PVE event and defeat Necroko up to 2 times per day."

Funny thing I lost both times and still says I beat them (unless it means smacking them around lol)

• afsplat
    afsplat Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options

I’ve tried a couple non-humans but can’t progress the daily quest.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited 9 April 2024, 16:49
    Options

@afsplat said:

I just won a game using 5* Thor and Thanos and did not get credit for the win. Seems to be a bug.

-JaGo

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

@JaGo said:

@afsplat said:

I just won a game using 5* Thor and Thanos and did not get credit for the win. Seems to be a bug.

-JaGo

I got credit after the second win on the node.

• afsplat
    afsplat Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options

Yup, Ultron just started working.