Namor?

Options

I wonder if we're ever going to get that last member of the Phoenix 5? The announcement about Sue's latest rebalance made me think at least we have that whole team (plus bagman).

There are always new members of X-Men & Avengers, and it seems like spider variants are a fixed point in every universe, so I get not being able to finish those rosters. Phoenix 5 is so close! I would have to imagine they had worked out all 5 of them at roughly the same time, so what's the hold up?

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Painmonger said:
    I wonder if we're ever going to get that last member of the Phoenix 5? The announcement about Sue's latest rebalance made me think at least we have that whole team (plus bagman).

There are always new members of X-Men & Avengers, and it seems like spider variants are a fixed point in every universe, so I get not being able to finish those rosters. Phoenix 5 is so close! I would have to imagine they had worked out all 5 of them at roughly the same time, so what's the hold up?

I'm pretty sure they said in one of the recent Q&A that they are planning to release P5 Namor and also another two Horsemen of Apocalypse to compliment Omega Red and Archangel.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

Dark Beast is smashing his lab up real bad right now

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    Dark Beast is smashing his lab up real bad right now

To be fair to Hank we'd have to get Age of Apocalypse variants for every mutant in the game. He'll just have to get real cozy with 5* Magneto for now...

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Namor some time in 2024

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Until then it is Namless.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

Hold off just a little longer. I'm slowly getting my 4Namor up to lvl 360 when I don't have other shargetting needs. I'm up to lvl 353 right now.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Until then it is Namless.

Gone but not forgotten.