Rebbec becomes Leader of nothing

Options

If Rebbec is already on the field without Leader because you chose Shield Counter the first time she comes into play, and then when played again later you choose Leader, she become Leader of nothing. All your construct tokens you have at the time disappear, but Rebbec is not reinforced and the Leader popup on Rebbec shows no subtypes.

Comments

• Tonedeafgeoff
    Tonedeafgeoff Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

What cards do you use with Rebbec when you make her a leader? I’ve found that there are almost no cards that actually make a construct token. Plenty of thopters and artifact soldiers, but no constructs. I’ve really wanted to build with her so I was wondering what cards you use?

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Tonedeafgeoff said:
    What cards do you use with Rebbec when you make her a leader? I’ve found that there are almost no cards that actually make a construct token. Plenty of thopters and artifact soldiers, but no constructs. I’ve really wanted to build with her so I was wondering what cards you use?

For the most part I use Thopter spy network and hangerback walker. The thopter tokens are also constructs. I tend to use the shield counter mode of Rebbec when I use her.