Options
turbomoose
turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor

Victor is now in packs

I got 41 x 4 *s
2 x Hunter
2 x Weapon Hex
5 x Victor

9 x 5*s not bad from 50 packs enough for me to champ him as I favourited him so got some shards

Means I can carry over my remaining 70 until next season which I’ll need as I only got 1 cover and handful of shards for the new 5*

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 7 March 2024, 11:27
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    Victor is now in packs

I got 41 x 4 *s
    2 x Hunter
    2 x Weapon Hex
    5 x Victor

9 x 5*s not bad from 50 packs enough for me to champ him as I favourited him so got some shards

Means I can carry over my remaining 70 until next season which I’ll need as I only got 1 cover and handful of shards for the new 5*

I just pulled 30 LTs. Got 9 5s ( 3 Hunter, 4 Hex, 2 Victor) and 1600 5* bonus shards. Best sequence ever in my time playing the game. I'm going to carry on, just wanted to stop and enjoy the moment before it's ruined by a 0/50 run coming up next...

Update: Next 70 pulls had five 5s and 1100 bonus shards. Means I can champ Victor. Now to cash in the covers!

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 7 March 2024, 10:46
    Options

I think Victor was too busy dragging Walton and Lanier up and down to court for 48 minutes to show up much in my pulls, as I only got a couple of his covers.

On the bright side, my Weapon Hex is now champed, and I did get enough bonus shards for Omega Red to go up a level.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@sambrookjm said:
    I think Victor was too busy dragging Walton and Lanier up and down to court for 48 minutes to show up much in my pulls, as I only got a couple of his covers.

On the bright side, my Weapon Hex is now champed, and I did get enough bonus shards for Omega Red to go up a level.

I mean he doesn't even really try. Except during the playoffs.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    Victor is now in packs

I got 41 x 4 *s
    2 x Hunter
    2 x Weapon Hex
    5 x Victor

I had completely forgotten about him. I already have Hunter fully covered and I quite like Hex-23 but I don't have any opinion on this dude and is Hunter really any good to waste pulls on extra levels on her? I guess they are all good rewards at some point.

Maybe I will have a little pull and see.

• turbomoose
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@turbomoose said:
    Victor is now in packs

I got 41 x 4 *s
    2 x Hunter
    2 x Weapon Hex
    5 x Victor

I had completely forgotten about him. I already have Hunter fully covered and I quite like Hex-23 but I don't have any opinion on this dude and is Hunter really any good to waste pulls on extra levels on her? I guess they are all good rewards at some point.

Maybe I will have a little pull and see.

Hunter seems quite complicated to use , I don’t fully understand how her powers work and hex is ok

No clue on Victors powers not sure I’ll even use him but I’ll give him a try next time he’s in required

• DAZ0273
    Options

Well I pulled about 35 and Hex-23 is now fully covered, Hunter has some champ levels once I get around to champing her but Victor got nothing and I can't pretend to be that bothered about him. Also I finished Ronan and now all of the "good" Classic 5s seem to be done and so I dunno who to chase next, although I hear FA Cap is OK. Not sure I am so excited about Loki or Widow but gotta champ em all I guess.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,566 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@sambrookjm said:

I mean he doesn't even really try. Except during the playoffs.

You have clearance Clarence!

40 pulls, 2 Victors, 1 champ level for each of the others, so back to hoarding now.

• StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

I opened 100 LL tokens. I was able to finish off Hunter (and add 2 levels). Hex is now at 11 covers (and 240 shards), so with some luck I should have her finished without having to open any more.

I only pulled 3 Victor to put him at 3/0/0 so not a great distribution.

Back to hoarding until Hex leaves. Have 82 LL tokens left to use, so I should have a decent stash when I'm ready to open again.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Well I pulled about 35 and Hex-23 is now fully covered, Hunter has some champ levels once I get around to champing her but Victor got nothing and I can't pretend to be that bothered about him. Also I finished Ronan and now all of the "good" Classic 5s seem to be done and so I dunno who to chase next, although I hear FA Cap is OK. Not sure I am so excited about Loki or Widow but gotta champ em all I guess.

Just do whoever is next closest. Ever since ascension all my iso has been going back into champing dupes. I have Hunter and hex sitting covered and unchamped, and I’ve fallen behind on champing the new 4s as well even though they are all well beyond covered. I’m sure at some point here I will run out of complete dupes and be back on the staying current plan, but it seems like it’ll be awhile

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options

Roger, Roger

• DAZ0273
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Just do whoever is next closest. Ever since ascension all my iso has been going back into champing dupes. I have Hunter and hex sitting covered and unchamped, and I’ve fallen behind on champing the new 4s as well even though they are all well beyond covered. I’m sure at some point here I will run out of complete dupes and be back on the staying current plan, but it seems like it’ll be awhile

When the master of doing this gives advice I listen. The only thing is that it means Knull is up next which I think might slightly chasten your soul but that favourite has been set!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@DAZ0273 said:

When the master of doing this gives advice I listen. The only thing is that it means Knull is up next which I think might slightly chasten your soul but that favourite has been set!

Knull used to be underrated. If he ever gets re-tooled, he's really not that far from viable.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

He's my go to meat shield. Tremendous value.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Well Knull is 4/4/4 now so he is getting finished!

• DAZ0273
    Options

Right Knull is done so who next?

Candidates are Loki, Jesus Cap, Havok, Widow or Goblin.

In Victor news - it is going badly - just one cover pulled since he was in packs whereas Hunter and Hex-23 are racking up future champ levels. I don't even like Victor to be honest but he is causing me extra nonsense refusing to pop.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Right Knull is done so who next?

Candidates are Loki, Jesus Cap, Havok, Widow or Goblin.

In Victor news - it is going badly - just one cover pulled since he was in packs whereas Hunter and Hex-23 are racking up future champ levels. I don't even like Victor to be honest but he is causing me extra nonsense refusing to pop.

Shard Victor and kill 2 birds with one stone. Those bonus shards rack up.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I decided to do Havok (now 4/4/4) coz I like silly hats and then your plan is next Mr. Scofie

• turbomoose
    Options

Loki can be fun that dagger surprise when boosted is quite good

Then I’d do goblin next

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Don't forget to target the 4* feeders as other solutions. I had to dupe 4* Black Widow and get her to 300 before I finally finished 5* BW

My current 4* target is Arsenic as she feeds Victor. Once I get her to 360, I'll switch over to Moondragon to speed up Phyla