Need Help With Steam-account Issue

Options
Murzik
Murzik Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
edited 6 March 2024, 08:22 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues

Hello. Does this game linked to one hard drive instead of steam-account on PC? Because my hard drive broken and i forced to loggon on other. And now when i try to start game from my steam account game crashed before loading even started. This is because game linked to old HDD or this is random error (perhaps consequence of reinstaling windows on new HDD)?
If there any ways to save my account linked to Steam-account (as i thought until now) on new HDD PLEASE HELP! I will be glad to get help from employees or players

UPD. I'm fixed a crash! (the problem was old version of MSI Afterburner from disk. After update him to last version game start to launch. I'm so silly) But now i have problem with Steam Cloud, MPQ starting from begining(

UPD2. After some time Steam Cloud finaly worked! The problem is SOLVED! Pls close this discussion.

P.S.:Sorry for my bad english(

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

It should work on multiple different PCs through Steam. I am able to play on multiple computers. One time I had some trouble, but it coincided with some Steam Cloud issues, and resolved itself after the Steam Cloud issues stopped.

• Murzik
    Options

Are you had crash when launching or your issue was different from mine?

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Murzik said:
    Are you had crash when launching or your issue was different from mine?

No, it wasn't crashing when I tried to launch it, just didn't have my account.

• Murzik
    Options

Then my problem is different( Maybe i missed some software like specific Framework ( i had 4.8 versiion)? Or some specific Windows services? What are software requirmment for Steam-version of MPQ? Who knew?

• Murzik
    Options

UPD I fixed crash! (the problem was old version of MSI Afterburner from disk. After update him to last version game start to launch. I'm so silly) But now i have problem with Steam Cloud, MPQ starting from begining(

• Murzik
    Options

"Miracle" is happen! After rebooting Steam my account is back! I'm so happy and so dumb!) The problem solved! Thanks for reply, MoosePrime.