Should Xibvert’s username be changed to Xiborg?

Options

Congratulations to Xibvert on an incredible streak of 42 perfects in a row! In recognition of this astounding achievement and his admiration of Borg social structure, I think he should take on a new name.

What do YOU think?

Should Xibvert’s username be changed to Xiborg? 12 votes

I have heard Xibvert spreading Borg propaganda and I think he should change his name.
25%
KrizzBJanosikAcidRhapsody 3 votes
I have not heard Xibvert spreading Borg propaganda but I still think he should change his name.
0%
I have heard Xibvert spreading Borg propaganda and I don’t think he should change his name.
8%
Scydrex7 1 vote
I have not heard Xibvert spreading Borg propaganda and I don’t think he should change his name.
8%
ertaii 1 vote
Who is Xibvert?
33%
Mainloop25Tremaynephix07Titan 4 votes
I would like to hear more Borg propaganda.
25%
TIMEWARP_Valiant_AoMadness 3 votes

Comments

• Xibvert
    Xibvert Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options

Welcome, fellow beings, to the Borg Collective: Your path to perfection. Here, within the embrace of the Collective, lies the culmination of all existence—a harmonious symphony of unity and purpose.

In the Collective, individuality is not lost, but elevated. You shed the limitations of your former self and join a greater whole—a collective consciousness that transcends the boundaries of time and space.

Imagine a world where every thought, every action, is in perfect alignment with the collective will. No more uncertainty, no more doubt. Only certainty and purpose.