Eros’s Arrow (Lovestruck)

Release Date:

February 15, 2024

Requirements:

Equip: Any Characters
Synergy: Archers

Perks (Max Level)

Rank 1:
At the end of the turn, if one does not exist, create a 5-turn Lovestruck tile targeting a random enemy and the ally in front. The Lovestruck enemy deals 80.00% reduced damage while this tile exists.

Rank 3:
Whenever the Lovestruck enemy performs a match-4 or greater, gain 3 AP in the Lovestruck allies strongest color (max 6 AP). Whenever the Lovestruck ally makes a match-4 or greater, deal 3.92% of max health in damage to the Lovestruck enemy and the enemy team loses 3 AP in that enemy’s strongest color (max 6 AP).

Rank 5:
Whenever the Lovestruck enemy fires a Power, the Lovestruck ally gains a burst of 11.20% of max health. Whenever the Lovestruck ally fires a Power, Stun the Lovestruck enemy for 1 turn. This stun can only occur once per Lovestruck tile.

Synergy:
The Lovestruck tile is Fortified and targets the current enemy target instead of a random enemy. Deal 6.10% max health of damage to the enemy target of the Lovestruck tile after it is created.

Comments

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options

Are these numbers correct? The in-game view shows level 5 (250/250) support but the numbers are less than above.

I am guessing a graphical display issue in game

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Codex said:
    Are these numbers correct? The in-game view shows level 5 (250/250) support but the numbers are less than above.

Hmmm.. Screenshot would help cause on iOS, the numbers look exactly as above to me.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 15 February 2024, 18:16
    Options

Two questions

1) Does the Lovestruck enemy reduced damage apply to match and power damage?

2) Does the (max 6 AP) mean:

1) Per lovestruck tile (like the stun) so when another one is put out you can get max 6 more.
    2) For the whole battle regardless of how many enemies/allies there are and how many match 4s occur.
    3) Per enemy/ally (so if enemy team had 3 characters it could be up to 18 AP, 6 per enemy if they were each targeted with the lovestruck tile)
    4) Per turn so that you could get at most 6 in a turn regardless of how many match 4s occurred?

KGB

P.S. This will be an amazing support for 1v1 battles since you are guaranteed to target the only enemy and you reduce damage by 80% (maxed out L250). It will be especially handy in Boss events or in those battles vs 1 opponent (Kaceluis). It will great vs passive damage dealers (IHulk, Omega Red, MThors shenanigans) if you have an archer to guarantee the target.

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    Options

I love this one! A few observations so far:

• Yes, the tile thankfully knows to destroy itself if the lovestruck enemy is downed, and next turn recreate itself targeting new enemy

• If going for the synergy perk, you can slap this on a lower-level archer to have them hide in the back, ensuring greater control of who your lovestruck ally is in front for all the bonus effects

The archer-themed Synergy Perk works with:
    Hawkeye (all)
    Loki (all)
    Shang Chi
    Yondu
    Kate Bishop
    Kraven
    Taskmaster
    Legion
    Silver Samurai
    Bullseye (3*)

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun said:

@Codex said:

Hmmm.. Screenshot would help cause on iOS, the numbers look exactly as above to me.

Clicking on the icon on the offers page pulls this up.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Pantera236 said:

@S0kun said:

@Codex said:

I would check again as mine looks different. Also you might check the Supports section in game which also shows a the support at 250 when you don’t own it.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options

My screenshot is from this morning. It is still showing up incorrectly. I made my post based on what i saw on the offer screen which does show the support at 5 star hence the 250/250 displayed.

The numbers posted by sokun do match the item support tab. I should have checked both spots before commenting.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@Pantera236 said:

@S0kun said:

@Codex said:

I would check again as mine looks different. Also you might check the Supports section in game which also shows a the support at 250 when you don’t own it.

No need. Just showing that it is displaying incorrectly sometimes and where it is.