Live and Remote support options

Options

Hello team,

I love the improvements to the game that you are making, but I have a request that would help the community, however unsure if you would be able to support it. Can you dedicate a few technicians to live support?

I currently have a player in a top 10 team who had to miss this weekends event due to account issues. While it is unfortunate this happened, the time it takes to go back and forth in e-mail is a long and grueling process. Support assumes the issue is fixed while the player is checking for updates daily on the situation. Both parties think the other is working and waiting on each other.

If live chat support and live remote support was an option. This issue would have been solved in 30minutes. As of right now, I am unsure if this issue will be resolved before this weekends event and I need to find another worthy player who can perform to our standards as a replacement.

I hope you will consider at least one if not both options to help streamline your support desk. I appreciate the time.