Which 3 do you think is the best ascended?

Options

I've been wondering if I should just favorite one three and leave it there for a year or so to see how long it takes to get it to a 5-star level. Which one do you think would be most useful and provide something that isn't in 5-star level currently?

Which 3 do you think is the best ascended? 23 votes

Black Widow - Grey Suit
0%
Iron Fist
13%
JangoLoreTiger_Wongcaptainheath 3 votes
Iron Man
17%
BorstockHelinutzHuracanDolorGrizwald 4 votes
Kamala Khan
13%
sinavengerEienRyuuDomsouth04 3 votes
Loki
0%
Magneto
0%
Thor
8%
mani82Tpsimoes 2 votes
Hood
0%
Other
47%
KolenceentrailbucketKGBPtahhotepSourCreamStanleyBurrellbigjojo04MPQBrenZarqaJinxCarnage1484 11 votes

Comments

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Iron Fist

I'm thinking Iron Fist since the cheap purple tile creation may be useful to fuel others. Maybe Sersei, Onslaught, Iron Fist could be winfinite?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other

Based on the numbers that FightForTheDream posted about 3* Thanos vs his 5* counterpart I'd think 3* Thanos will be among the best since that crazy court death damage (60K at L550) will speed up a lot of play (assuming you don't mind a little team self damage).

KGB

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Other

Magical and Emma.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Iron Fist

@KGB said:
    Based on the numbers that FightForTheDream posted about 3* Thanos vs his 5* counterpart I'd think 3* Thanos will be among the best since that crazy court death damage (60K at L550) will speed up a lot of play (assuming you don't mind a little team self damage).

KGB

I saw that, but I'm looking for something that does not already exist at the 5-star level.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iron Man

I chose Iron Man because of his yellow power AP generation and ascending him to 5* means he can actually remain in the fight for more than 1 turn.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iron Fist

I’m actively trying to get mystique to 5* as I think her blue will be invaluable.

Magik will be money. Heck, I use her now when I only have her as an ascended 4*.

Of those listed, I’ll go with iron fist.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Other

@Borstock said:
    I chose Iron Man because of his yellow power AP generation and ascending him to 5* means he can actually remain in the fight for more than 1 turn.

He’s fine at 370 for that. Or at least mine doesn’t seem to die very often at all in a Kang/HE/IM team.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other

I get what you're going for here (seems to be unique powers/passives) but I'd probably go for damage dealer types if you're going to do this.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iron Man

@Zarqa said:

@Borstock said:

He’s fine at 370 for that. Or at least mine doesn’t seem to die very often at all in a Kang/HE/IM team.

At 370, I see no reason to leave him there when you can add 80 levels pretty easily.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Other

I’d be interested to see Squirrel Girl’s numbers as a 5*.

• StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Other

Thanos.