Small Talk - 02/09/2024

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,281 Chairperson of the Boards
edited 10 February 2024, 02:12 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Heello, everyone! o/

Let's have a little chat once again?

• Starting with the mandatory news, our team will be out-of-office from today until Wednesday (14). This time, it includes the Customer Support.
    We hope nothing goes wrong until then but if you need help with anything I ask you to be a little more patient than usual - we will get back to you!

• Wednesday is Valentine's Day! And yes, we know not every country celebrates it but why ignore an excuse so share love? We'll be featuring some discounted planeswalker couples (and one that is missing his partner but in my heart it still counts!). Devour in Flames is back, also some bundles and Fblthp specials...

• This last week you guys brought lots of feedback on the whole game and especially on event charges. It's been awesome, keep 'em coming! And yes, we hear you and we are working on stuff. Next week's Coalition event will still run as usual but bear with us a lil bit more, OK?
    Meanwhile, vampires are waiting for you! Good luck on Survivors of Four Tribes Part 2!

• Last but certainly not least, spoilers for the next set start next week and this time it has a lil extra. If I were you I'd keep an eye on your inbox messages.

Have a great weekend, folks! o/
Talk to y'all Wednesday!

Lu

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Spoilers starting next week? Thats a nice surprise.

• Sarah
    Sarah Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

Pretty exciting stuff! Thank you for listening to us and keeping us informed. Have a nice holiday and Happy Valentine’s Day!

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

have a wonderful valentine's

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options

Have a nice break guys, eager for the spoilers and new stuff coming to MTGPQ!

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

Thanks Lu! I really appreciate that you guys are keeping word by being on top of things and keeping in touch with the community!

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,281 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hey, folks!

Update to let you know which Valentines-themed offers are online:

• Couples of Planeswalkers on sale ;) And Ral, even if we don't have a PW Tomik (yet?)
    • Partners, Inseparable and Happily Ever After Bundles in the Vault
    • Double Planechasing Fblthp: Node 2 is a bad romance twist ;)