Survivors of the 4 Tribes Part 2: Clarification needed

Options
TIMEWARP
TIMEWARP Posts: 82 Match Maker
edited 7 February 2024, 18:14 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hi,
Huatli Poet of Unity node has the 'Assault ' secondary objective. This is a new one.
What does "attack 10 or more times mean"? Is this counted per attacking creature? Is it having 10 turns in which a creature you control attacks? Something else?
Please let us know so we can build accordingly. Thanks!

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 494 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Hi Timewarp, this objective is also used in Skoti Bloodline. It counts each attack per creature, so if you have 3 creatures that attack in a turn then it counts as 3 attacks.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

@TIMEWARP said:
    Hi,
    Huatli Poet of Unity node has the 'Assault ' secondary objective. This is a new one.
    What does "attack 10 or more times mean"? Is this counted per attacking creature? Is it having 10 turns in which a creature you control attacks? Something else?
    Please let us know so we can build accordingly. Thanks!

its for the entire battle. not just one turn

• TIMEWARP
    Options

@ArielSira said:
    Hi Timewarp, this objective is also used in Skoti Bloodline. It counts each attack per creature, so if you have 3 creatures that attack in a turn then it counts as 3 attacks.

Appreciate it, but you're incorrect. In Skoti Bloodline it's ' deal combat damage to your opponent 10x or more" which is different to attacking 10 times

• TIMEWARP
    Options

@Julie71 said:

What are you referring to Julie? I never mentioned 1 turn?

Can we get Lu to comment please?

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 791 Critical Contributor
    Options

@TIMEWARP said:

@Julie71 said:

What are you referring to Julie? I never mentioned 1 turn?

Can we get Lu to comment please?

There is a slight difference between what you are saying and @ArielSira. One of the differences is if a creature becomes blocked or not.

The way I interpret this objective: every time a creature attacks it adds one to the counter (whether or not the creature is blocked or berserks into an enemy). I also think that double strike will count double.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

OK, so to clarify it:
    it counts each time a creature attacks. NOT when a creature deals damage and NOT each turn you attack.

So, for example, attacking with three creatures counts as 3 attacks, even if one of them has double strike, even if they are blocked etc.

Lu

• Killroy
    Killroy Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options

Doube strike counts as extra attacks as I'm showing here in the following screen shots