No answer in 30 days

Didn’t get a response from CS in a month, any chance for an answer in the near future or should I expect for 25?
No seriously, that’s ridiculous

Comments

  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 973 Critical Contributor

    Did you get the automated response when they received your message?

  • DevpoolMPQ_BCS
    DevpoolMPQ_BCS ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 131 Tile Toppler

    Shoot me a DM with pertinent info and I'll see if I can follow up on this for you.

  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

    How can you tell how many days it's been with in game chat? Mine only shows the time but no date minus the date I opened the ticket.

  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 966 Critical Contributor

    I'm at 50 days for mine.
    At the advice of others, yesterday I emailed CS about my stalled out ticket that has been unresolved (but auto-acknowledged) since December 19th. Now I simply got a new auto-acknowledge email telling me not to send duplicate requests and implying that I am starting over in the back of the line. This may never get addressed...

  • S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker

    @skittledaddy said:
    I'm at 50 days for mine.
    At the advice of others, yesterday I emailed CS about my stalled out ticket that has been unresolved (but auto-acknowledged) since December 19th. Now I simply got a new auto-acknowledge email telling me not to send duplicate requests and implying that I am starting over in the back of the line. This may never get addressed...

    Can you DM me your IGN? I saw a few from around that time going unresolved, but most should've been caught up by now.

  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,686 Chairperson of the Boards

    I can beat that, I have an open one from 9th October. I've given up tbh. It wasn't a big enough issue to chase and chase.

  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

    @S0kun said:

    @skittledaddy said:
    I'm at 50 days for mine.
    At the advice of others, yesterday I emailed CS about my stalled out ticket that has been unresolved (but auto-acknowledged) since December 19th. Now I simply got a new auto-acknowledge email telling me not to send duplicate requests and implying that I am starting over in the back of the line. This may never get addressed...

    Can you DM me your IGN? I saw a few from around that time going unresolved, but most should've been caught up by now.

    When you say "caught up now", how many days should tickets be open from / last responded?

  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker

    @DevpoolMPQ_BCS said:
    Shoot me a DM with pertinent info and I'll see if I can follow up on this for you.

    Sorry for the late response, work was extra busy. Gonna do, thx for the help

  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 966 Critical Contributor

    @S0kun said:

    @skittledaddy said:
    I'm at 50 days for mine.
    At the advice of others, yesterday I emailed CS about my stalled out ticket that has been unresolved (but auto-acknowledged) since December 19th. Now I simply got a new auto-acknowledge email telling me not to send duplicate requests and implying that I am starting over in the back of the line. This may never get addressed...

    Can you DM me your IGN? I saw a few from around that time going unresolved, but most should've been caught up by now.

    Got my support shards last night. Thanks for the assist, S0kun!

  • S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker

    @tupacboy said:
    When you say "caught up now", how many days should tickets be open from / last responded?

    YMMV due to a number of factors. Sometimes it's a simple escalating to a member of our team to confirm a policy and other times it requires us to halt certain replies in order to do a deeper dive into an issue such as support shards that took an extended period of time to finally come to a solution. What I was specifically mentioning in the original message was specifically about CS having had to manually calculate and send shards due to the support jackpot shard that occurred in Dec.

  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker

    Still haven’t heard from CS, now it’s 1 1/2 months

  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,058 Chairperson of the Boards

    @Chrynos1989 said:
    Still haven’t heard from CS, now it’s 1 1/2 months

    Did you DM Devpool? Think they need your in game name to trace the ticket, unless you have a ref number.

  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    edited 20 February 2024, 00:35

    Yup, gave him my infos, actually got a reply from himtoday asking if things got solved
    @Scofie

  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,058 Chairperson of the Boards

    @Chrynos1989 said:
    Yup, gave him my infos, actually got a reply from himtoday asking if things got solved
    @Scofie

    Cool, DM me with the info if not resolved in a couple of days and I'll chase it.

  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

    @S0kun said:

    @tupacboy said:
    When you say "caught up now", how many days should tickets be open from / last responded?

    YMMV due to a number of factors. Sometimes it's a simple escalating to a member of our team to confirm a policy and other times it requires us to halt certain replies in order to do a deeper dive into an issue such as support shards that took an extended period of time to finally come to a solution. What I was specifically mentioning in the original message was specifically about CS having had to manually calculate and send shards due to the support jackpot shard that occurred in Dec.

    Sent devpool a dm... I'm still waiting for shards from dec