Puzzle gauntlet - Gamora

Options

Insta-win is back working again, so is it only fixed on certain puzzle gauntlets or has the fix been undone completely?

Comments

  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Idk but I’m taking full advantage of it with multiple man.

  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

    Kang's doesn't work. On the 'make Red matches' node, I downed Cyclops with red matches, then sent the other two away and the match did not end.

  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

    I used the Whales team up on the last node on the bottom and that gave me a win there. Not sure if that always gave wins or not but it did this time.

  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,996 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    @Captain_Trips88 said:
    Insta-win is back working again, so is it only fixed on certain puzzle gauntlets or has the fix been undone completely?

    How you do insta win

    Thanks

  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

    @slidecage said:

    @Captain_Trips88 said:
    Insta-win is back working again, so is it only fixed on certain puzzle gauntlets or has the fix been undone completely?

    How you do insta win

    Thanks

    If you fill all the purple tiles with friendly specials, 4* Gamora downs the target.

  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 2 February 2024, 20:43
    Options

    My Prowler isn't working properly. His "I'll get my coat" passive says he creates 2 enemy strength 1 Fortified protect tiles at the start of battle.

    Mine is making strike tiles. Had to use Loki to beat the 1v1 vs Daken.

  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,628 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

    Thank you Gamora! That match shield one was annoying until instawin!

  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

    @Borstock said:
    My Prowler isn't working properly. His "I'll get my coat" passive says he creates 2 enemy strength 1 Fortified protect tiles at the start of battle.

    Mine is making strike tiles. Had to use Loki to beat the 1v1 vs Daken.

    Mine did the same thing. Was not happy going with light weight Loki to complete the node.