Kilgrave powers

Options

I saw kilgrave was up for the community vote and it got me thinking about his powers and I'm willing to give you these ideas for free because they'd be awesome to see in game :wink:

Each one of his powers should activate an enemy power targeting the opposite team it normally does.
So one of his powers forces the enemy team to fire a random red or green power.
Another forces them to fire a yellow or blue.
Last one forces them to fire a black or purple.

If you're fighting apocalypse and force him to fire his red, he damages his own team.
If you're fighting r4g and force him to fire green, you get the countdown that does team damage.
If you're fighting someone that heals, your team gets the heal instead.

You get the picture. This would have to be balance by cost of course. Probably 8-9ap I'd guess.

As far as I know this is a completely new mechanic, but I think it would be awesome.

Let's hear it for kilgrave!

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He could also just have a countdown that targets an enemy. While it's on the board any match that character would make would damage their own team. If it would also force that character to fire any of its powers the team had ap for damaging their own team that would be great.
    He could maybe have some kind of hiding or invisible ability so he does not tank as well.
    The 3rd could be a passive to have a chance to steal some ap during an opponents match.