Command points lost

Options

I lost around 700 command points overnight about a week ago. I tend to maintain CP at around 920 so I have a pool if anything interesting crops up while not risking going over the cap at 1,000 (assuming that still exists). When I logged in on Monday 15th Jan (NZ time), my CP total was down below 200.

I raised an in app help chat about this at the time (again, about a week ago) but haven't heard anything back. Could you please advise?

Tagged:

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There has never been a cap on CP. I have almost 20K and many players have over 100K

That you went from 920 down to 200ish is suspiciously 720 cp which is the cost of buying a single 5* cover. Did you accidentally somehow do that?

KGB

• Shimmip
    Shimmip Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

It is? Ah, that does sound suspicious and might be the case then - had some problem with my screen lock of late. I can't see a suspect though - I don't train from my roster until I hit the ~3 days to expiry mark (just in case I need the daily and don't have enough that day) and the oldest 5* in my list is from 6 days ago not 8. I guess I could have pocket trained whoever it was as well. Don't suppose there's a purchase history anywhere is there? Thanks anyway

• Shimmip
    Shimmip Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

Oh, and thanks for the update on the CP limit - I could have sworn I hit one at some point but given how may you have, I guess not!