Which of the heroic supports rewards will/would you choose?

Options

Which of the heroic supports rewards will/would you choose? 35 votes

Lockheed
11%
trewiltrewilNeroMcRichCASSIDYFROST 4 votes
Lucky
8%
revskipHistamielEienRyuu 3 votes
The Dead Pool
80%
GrimSkaldCHRISJNsambrookjmbluewolfpezsePtahhotepHeartbreaksouphelix72ScofieFirst311skittledaddyjsmjsmjsm00JimboJamboEd_DragonriderMegaBeeBriMan2222Godzillafan67Timemachinegoph34rm3Domitronas 28 votes

Comments

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

I'm not sure right now. The Dead Pool is the only support that I have at 1 star. I have the other two at 3 stars. Normally, I would choose the Dead Pool, but it seems like such a weak support compared to levelling up the other two which have their uses.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My Lucky is already 5* Lockheed 3*. I will probably go for the Deadpool as I will get the 4*.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Dead Pool

I don't have the Dead Pool at all.

• ProfShoehorn
    ProfShoehorn Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The Dead Pool

My Lockheed is at 4 stars and my Lucky is at 3 stars. Don’t have the Deadpool yet.

If previous performances hold, my alliance is likely to hit the 4 star reward. The first two powers to The Deadpool look more interesting than boosting Kate Bishop’s crit damage (especially since I am more likely to find a 5-star Merc that I am using frequently than using Kate Bishop on the regular).

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

This is the first I'm hearing of it - what are you talking about? We get to choose one of these three to automatically upgrade to 4★?

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Dead Pool

It comes from alliance placement in the Heroic version of Boss Events.
    The event starting tomorrow offers one of the three listed about. The Rank you can choose/upgrade them to depends on how well your alliance places.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Dead Pool

I already have lucky and lockheed at 4 star so those would just give me red iso, so I'll unlock the deadpool.

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lucky

Would depend on whether we get top 10. If it is a 4 star version going with Deadpool since I don't have that yet, if we get top 10 likely Lucky since I actually use it and a one star bump would make a bigger difference for me in PVE.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Dead Pool

In general I go with the new one - new ones tend to be better than old ones and I have most of the older supports at level 3, while I don't have the new ones at all.

• CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Dead Pool

Both Lucky 5* and Lockheed 4* I have.
    So no other choice but The Deadpoool