Merry Xmas and happy holidays!

Options
Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker

My dear fellow Marvel puzzle questers,

while most of you just know me as the pest that keeps hitting you in pvp (you’re welcome),
I want to wish you all a merry Xmas and happy holidays, may the coming days be joy- and peaceful for you and your families.
Of course the same goes for our dear devs and the forums staff, who have to deal with the barbaric lunatic-horde we are.

Ho-Ho-Ho

Chrynos off

P.S. I’m in Europe, so we celebrate on the 24th not the 25th, that’s why I write today

P.P.S. I’ll still keep hitting you in pvp

Comments

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

Happy holiday seson everyone.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Merry Christmas to you all. πŸŽ„ Thanks for making the forum a great place to be. Wishing you all the 5* covers your hoard can deliver and more characters that you love in 2024!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Merry Christmas Forumites! May all your MPQ battles be seed teams and your matches match 5 on a non Teen Jean board!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Merry Christmas to you all. πŸŽ„ Thanks for making the forum a great place to be. Wishing you all the 5* covers your hoard can deliver and more characters that you love in 2024!

Thanks for putting up with us and @fight4thedream too! Thanks for not putting me in Forum jail no matter how many times I deserved it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 664 Critical Contributor
    Options

Merry Christmas to all!