Visions of Danger: Phoenix

Options
Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor

I might be alone in this thought, but this version of Phoenix has a really awesome kit. I posted the screenshots just for reference.

In my opinion, this is the Phoenix we deserve (with the revive attached instead of the standard boss anti-stun, airborne, away feature.)

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That's the Boss Rush Phoenix! She was kind of unbeatable back then. Now...well, you can see how much better our characters have gotten.

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I believe this Phoenix doesn't actually move tiles.

I would love to play Boss Rush again.

When I beat it the first go-round, I had to rely on the Hulk/KK/Storm winfinite team. Individual matches against the three bosses ran up to 20 minutes! I'd love to take a 5* team for a spin...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Aweberman said:

When I beat it the first go-round, I had to rely on the Hulk/KK/Storm winfinite team. Individual matches against the three bosses ran up to 20 minutes! I'd love to take a 5* team for a spin...

This would take 3 seconds today with any number of Shangvez, Bill Apoc Polaris or any winfinite Team.
    I don't get the fascination with outdated Events from 8 years ago that wouldn't pose any sort of challenge today.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’ve always thought this should be what happened to controllable Phoenix after she revives. Even if I couldn’t control her, I would love it. Such a cool powerset.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Tiger_Wong said:
    I’ve always thought this should be what happened to controllable Phoenix after she revives. Even if I couldn’t control her, I would love it. Such a cool powerset.

Amen. 🙏

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Aweberman said:

This would take 3 seconds today with any number of Shangvez, Bill Apoc Polaris or any winfinite Team.
    I don't get the fascination with outdated Events from 8 years ago that wouldn't pose any sort of challenge today.

I think that's the fascination. "I could never do it then, but imagine how much I could do it now!"