Winter wonderland vaults changing

Options
Helinutz
Helinutz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In

I have been saving my WW vault tokens. The 5* toons in the first 2 vaults were not ones I was fussed about so waited for the flip, however wasn’t overly impressed with the 5* ones after the flip either.
It’s just flipped again, and I’m pretty sure it’s gone back to the original 2 vaults.
Is that the only choices we’re going to get as I was really hoping for a vault with a 5* that I cared about.
It would be so helpful if the developers gave us some info on who’s going to be in these changing vaults so we could plan on how best to use our limited resources.

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options

Yup, back to the original two. Only difference is the eight 3*s grouped together.

More communication is always a plus. As far as the WW vaults, I imagine if we get another flip it'll be a repeat of the second two.

• Helinutz
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    I imagine if we get another flip it'll be a repeat of the second two.

That would be very disappointing. I didn’t take to much notice, can you remember who the 5* toons were in the second?

• WilliamK1983
    edited December 2023
    Options

Jeffrey/Spider-Gwen and Hi Evo/Vulture

Edit: Jeffrey and Hi Evo are the 200 shards. Spider-Gwen and Vulture are the 100x4 shards

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I assume you’re not that interested in the December Deal vault for some reason? Because honestly the Winter Wonderland ones are not that appealing now.

Also the fact that they’re so cheap goes along with a limited number of 5s in them. Not exactly the highest priority ones either.

• Helinutz
    Options

Not planning spending coin on the WW vaults, but do have a few banked tokens for it that I would like to use effectively. Def spending as much as possible on the December deals vault though, it’s a cracking vault

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm more interested in knowing which characters (if any) get you free tokens.

There are so many vaults open now that its hard to keep track. I am getting one token for using 3 deadpool the past week or so. I got 2 winter wonder land tokens yesterday but not sure how I got them (free or used the right character).

KGB

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options

Also, are we still supposed to be getting a daily free token for the midnight suns vault? It still has about a week to run, but I don't think I've had any more tokens for the last couple of days.

• WilliamK1983
    edited December 2023
    Options

Since it doesn't say specifically when it stops giving tokens I guess it's daily until the vault expires.
    @KGB yesterday we got a free ww vault token and a year in review vault token for free.
    We were also getting daily play tokens for like a week for the champions 2.0 vault but that stopped a few days ago.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

WW vaults are apparently over? None in game. Yet you can still buy bundles with them.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Not to sound rude or crass, but they’ve never provided us information as to who is going to be in each vault. I thought everyone had learned that by now.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The Midnight Suns vault closed days ago, but I’m still getting daily tokens for it.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Ptahhotep said:
    The Midnight Suns vault closed days ago, but I’m still getting daily tokens for it.

Don't jinx it!